Author Topic: B&G LS800  (Read 2872 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
B&G LS800
« on: April 03, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
  Recently at our club meeting we were introduced to a modded LS800 Radia. The LS800 was designed to be used as an in wall speaker for large rooms.
    The enclosure was removes as well as al passive crossover. A nelson Pass active crossover was used instead. Tri-amped with four B&G subs and matching sub amps.The source was an Esoteric K-01. No preamp.
    Well in a nutshell the most impressive home system I ever heard. It was as close to live as you can get with reproduced music.
    Looking into the LS600 as it is for smaller rooms. Check them out. www.bgcorp.com

charles
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:20:52 AM by rollo »
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline S Clark

• Audio Neurotic
Re: B&G LS800
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 02:22:18 PM »
     Well in a nutshell the most impressive home system I ever heard. It was as close to live as you can get with reproduced music.
    Looking into the LS600 as it is for smaller rooms. Check them out. www.bgcorp.com
That's a bold statement, Charles! "most impressive ever... heard"
Speaker-GR Research LS9-XStatik-AltecFlamenco
Amp-Moscode,Dodd,Folsom
Pre-Dodd
Turntable-Vyger,Victor,TechnicSP10MK2
Phonopre-Hagermann,Jolida,GSlee   
Cable-AudioSensibility Wywires TWL
Cartridge-Dynavector,Sumiko
Tonearm-PioneerP3,Jelco
Rythmic sub

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: B&G LS800
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 06:57:21 AM »
  You bet. I meant every word. Another plateau has been reached.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.