Systemic Development > Speakers

Uh oh… I Think These Are Gorgeous - PAP

(1/9) > >>

James Edward:
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I find these beautiful, and not outrageously priced. I love the two-tone baffle. A recipe for disaster. Talk me down…

https://www.dagogo.com/pureaudioproject-trio15-coax10-open-baffle-speakers-review/

I find Doug Schroeder to be the Stephen King of audio reviewing- as I read him I feel he’s too verbose, and when I’m done, it all seemed just right.

I love the idea of a large wide band driver nestled between two even bigger drivers. I’m already on board the open baffle train with the Spatials; the bass works better for me in my problematic, asymmetrical room. The PAP’s are quite fetching looking, the Spatials just ok. I’d love an A-B of the two.

Nick B:
Jim,

I agree with you. The two tone really looks good. I’ve had no experience with OB speakers, but they’d probably be a good fit for my listening room. But it would be tough to part with my Fritzies.

They do have a home audition program for either demo or new speakers. Choices, choices…. 🤷‍♂️

Nick

Jack:
I just read Doug's review and agree they look like a very interesting option.  I've owned M3TM's since 2016 but they get very little play these days.  I priced out a pair of the Coaxial 10 version in Gloss Black and with shipping came out a $8180 so not bad.

steve:

--- Quote from: Nick B on April 30, 2022, 06:54:14 PM ---Jim,

I agree with you. The two tone really looks good. I’ve had no experience with OB speakers, but they’d probably be a good fit for my listening room. But it would be tough to part with my Fritzies.

They do have a home audition program for either demo or new speakers. Choices, choices…. 🤷‍♂️

Nick

--- End quote ---

Yes, maybe demo/loaners so you can keep the Fritz.

Will power Nick, will power.

cheers

steve

Nick B:

--- Quote from: steve on May 03, 2022, 09:10:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nick B on April 30, 2022, 06:54:14 PM ---Jim,

Nick

--- End quote ---

Yes, maybe demo/loaners so you can keep the Fritz.

Will power Nick, will power.

cheers

steve

--- End quote ---

Steve,
If I had the 💵💵, maybe a share of the money that Paul is going to win in the lotto someday,  I’d likely get these  :drool:
https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2021/10/28/the-fleetwood-deville-speaker-review/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version