Systemic Development > Digital Audio Devices

Anyone proficient with Roon?

(1/2) > >>

jimbones:
I am technically challenged and my Roon shit the bed. I use Roon Rock for over 3 years and recently added quite a bit of music to my NAS storage, Now I cant connect. I gave it 3 hours to synch but the HD busy light is constantly light. In Roon it says it doesn't see me NAS but that directory has not moved or changed in 3 years. Any help is appreciated.

BTW: I should add it was working a week ago now all of a sudden it is NG.

rollo:
  Clueless sorry. Not a Roon fan.

charles

Nick B:

--- Quote from: jimbones on September 24, 2021, 01:50:06 PM ---I am technically challenged and my Roon shit the bed. I use Roon Rock for over 3 years and recently added quite a bit of music to my NAS storage, Now I cant connect. I gave it 3 hours to synch but the HD busy light is constantly light. In Roon it says it doesn't see me NAS but that directory has not moved or changed in 3 years. Any help is appreciated.

BTW: I should add it was working a week ago now all of a sudden it is NG.

--- End quote ---

Just saw your post. Was wondering how long it took to resolve this issue? I’ll get occasional disconnects with an error message asking me if I want to connect with a different core, The solution in my case is to always unplug the power supply to my Auralic Mini and have or reboot.

mikeeastman:
Yes it's the dam Roon updates they do it to me every time . Right now every time I go to it It tells me there was an error with my back up but every time I redo the update it doesn't work and I have to log in. I've found if I restart my computer everything works.Love the sound but hate computers, what you going to do.  :duh

Nick B:

--- Quote from: mikeeastman on February 06, 2022, 06:28:30 AM ---Yes it's the dam Roon updates they do it to me every time . Right now every time I go to it It tells me there was an error with my back up but every time I redo the update it doesn't work and I have to log in. I've found if I restart my computer everything works.Love the sound but hate computers, what you going to do.  :duh

--- End quote ---

Roon is quite quirky. My Roon core “disappeared “ once for about 2-3 weeks. Tried rebooting my desktop a number of times, rebooting the Auralic Mini as well. Roon support didn’t help and one day the Core just displayed again on the bottom of the screen  :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version