Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

Turning bad situation into something positive.

(1/16) > >>

jimbones:
I've live in my home for over 30 years. I have a man cave in the basement that serves as my listening room and home office. It was old fashioned knotty pine but it was neat and clean. Well I have my first water issue that affected my listening area. I decided now is the time to do a total make over. I'll try to post pics of my redo along with explanations into turning this into an even better listening room. Stay tuned.

Barry (NJ):
Good luck Jim!

rollo:
  If you need any help with layout, Electricity, conditioning give me a shout.  Have fun.

charles

jimbones:

--- Quote from: rollo on April 28, 2020, 11:27:14 AM ---  If you need any help with layout, Electricity, conditioning give me a shout.  Have fun.

charles

--- End quote ---

Thanks Charles. the leak happened very early March. I have stripped the basement down to the studs. I re-insulated and ran more dedicated lines to give me options. The biggie was that I put in a new beam to enable me to eliminate columns. so it really opened up the area. Next is sheetrock starting Monday. Still working on electrical in ceiling but electrical in walls are done. Lots of smart lighting :)

Barry (NJ):

--- Quote from: jimbones on April 28, 2020, 11:41:39 AM ---Thanks Charles. the leak happened very early March. I have stripped the basement down to the studs. I re-insulated and ran more dedicated lines to give me options. The biggie was that I put in a new beam to enable me to eliminate columns. so it really opened up the area. Next is sheetrock starting Monday. Still working on electrical in ceiling but electrical in walls are done. Lots of smart lighting :)

--- End quote ---

Nice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version