Music Ward > Live Shows

Chick Corea, Christian McBride and Brian Blade trio

<< < (2/3) > >>

malloy:

--- Quote from: P.I. on October 04, 2019, 01:58:32 PM ---What a great trio!  They are all masters of their instruments. 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Amazing indeed, Dave. I was hoping to catch Chick with Steve Gadd, as I've never seen Gadd live, but I am not complaining. The two, McBride an Blade were outstanding. Good to see Chick Corea looking very healthy - he's lost a lot of weight from a decade ago.

Paul

rollo:
  I believe they are to be in NY Oct 25th in  LI, Tickets [4] left are $125 ea. Most likely a good show but for $250 for me and wifey a NO go. Lincoln Center as well and $450 a ticket only left. "F" that. I'll buy the CD and listen on my reference system with a glass of wine.

charles

malloy:
Hi Charles,

I was thinking the same thing about the price. I got our tickets at around $100 each, with service and surcharges around $110 each. The Q&A was worth it though. Chick is a funny guy with interesting stories about how he got into music. $450 is a bit steep for me, though.

Paul

rollo:

--- Quote from: malloy on October 19, 2019, 12:40:59 AM ---Hi Charles,

I was thinking the same thing about the price. I got our tickets at around $100 each, with service and surcharges around $110 each. The Q&A was worth it though. Chick is a funny guy with interesting stories about how he got into music. $450 is a bit steep for me, though.

Paul

--- End quote ---

Hey Paul well it is $900 for two tickets or a Shunyata USB cable for $900. So instead two cheapies tickets and a TWL USB cable.  :thumb:

charles

S Clark:
Now that I'm old enough and wealthy enough to afford to spend $500 on a pair of tickets, I can't forget how much of my life I spent to set that much aside back in the day.  Us old guys can be pretty dang tight as the term "hard earned dollars" actually means something. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version