Recently Diagnosed > New Member Introductions

new member CVega

(1/5) > >>

Nick B:
Please welcome our new member CVega!  I’ve asked him to post about his interest in audio.
Nick

CVega:
Hi Guys,

Thank you for allowing me to join this community, I have noticed is a very close and friendly group. I live in Puerto Rico, and yes, I survived hurricane Maria this past September. I have been an audio enthusiast since my early college days. I am a recently retired chemical engineer with 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. My current system is: https://cgi.audioasylum.com/systems/534.html

Nothing impressive but is an evolving project which I enjoy. Also, English is not my native language, so feel free to correct me if my thoughts are not expressed correctly. Once again, thank you guys.

Cesar

Nick B:

--- Quote from: CVega on January 02, 2018, 11:35:59 AM ---Hi Guys,

Thank you for allowing me to join this community, I have noticed is a very close and friendly group. I live in Puerto Rico, and yes, I survived hurricane Maria this past September. I have been an audio enthusiast since my early college days. I am a recently retired chemical engineer with 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. My current system is: https://cgi.audioasylum.com/systems/534.html

Nothing impressive but is an evolving project which I enjoy. Also, English is not my native language, so feel free to correct me if my thoughts are not expressed correctly. Once again, thank you guys.

Cesar

--- End quote ---

Hello Cesar and thanks for posting. Your English is quite good, so no worries there. This is indeed a small and friendly group and we are happy to have you here.
Nick

dflee:
Welcome Cesar:
This is a great place to hang. Some great knowledge in a lot of the guys here
(not yours truly) thus I hope you find much enjoyment here. Ask or comment
about anything cause the guys here have placed the bar pretty low in tolerating me.

Don
ps: Spent a couple weeks on your beautiful Island and enjoyed immensely.

StereoNut:
Welcome aboard, Cesar  :thumb:

SN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version