The Market > Manufacturer News

Alan Maher Designs Infinity CBF sale - today only

(1/3) > >>

mdconnelly:
FYI - just saw this on AC...

Today Only: September 30, 2009
Buy 4 Infinity CBF and receive 1 FREE

www.alanmaherdesigns.com

This is the tweak that Rollo thought was amazing... I haven't tried it yet but it certainly has gotten enough praise to warrant a try at the price (normally $25 each).

I certainly don't want five, but if any of the locals (RTP, NC) want to pick up one or two, let me know and I'll place an order. 

rollo:
ITS a NO BRAINER. Allow 4 weeks to settle in completely. After the 17 day period its there but it appears the extra time allowsound to further open up. NO ILL affects what so ever. BTW try one on the circuit your TV is on. Get ready to crap ourself. Its just to good to be true . I'm still shaking my head.

charles

Rob S.:
Rollo- just shot you a PM.

I might want to try a couple.

Rob S.

hometheaterdoc:
I'll buy a few and others are willing to borrow and try them themselves..... is ten (8 + 2 free) enough for the locals? I'm sending them my email now... can't figure out how to order on their web page....

Shane

mdconnelly:
Shane,   That's great!  I'll likely pickup one or two from you.  His site is not an ecommerce site so just email will work.  I believe Jen, his wife, is handling all orders so you should hear back from her soon.   Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version