Electro Stimulation Ward > Signals and Noise

Maestro AC Outlet

<< < (2/5) > >>

DRN:
I use the Maestros here for the last5 years or so. Had the Furutech Rhodium models $180 each sold them
These were better to my liking. Depends on your  system.

ejk:
Don't know what type of outlet I have but I know it came from Fremer so hopefully it's good

S Clark:
Several years ago at AC, member Big Red Machine built a multi outlet device with multiple parallel high end outlets and sent it out on tour.  They each clearly sounded different.  The Maestro was my favorite. 

GDHAL:

--- Quote from: S Clark on January 10, 2023, 06:53:01 AM ---Several years ago at AC, member Big Red Machine built a multi outlet device with multiple parallel high end outlets and sent it out on tour.  They each clearly sounded different.  The Maestro was my favorite.

--- End quote ---

Hi S Clark. That reads like a really kewl idea! A question about that, if you don't mind. The multi-outlet device with parallel high-end outlets had to have been plugged into an outlet of some type. In your opinion is it possible (I imagine at least conceivable) that the outlet it was plugged into could somehow have influenced the characteristics of other outlets? This would be akin to plugging different amplifiers into the same preamplifier and then observing if any differences. No?

I've read nothing but good things about Maestro outlets.  :thumb: But suppose the multi-outlet device with parallel high-end outlets was itself plugged into a Maestro outlet. You get (read) my point.

rollo:

--- Quote from: DRN on January 09, 2023, 06:26:49 PM ---I use the Maestros here for the last5 years or so. Had the Furutech Rhodium models $180 each sold them
These were better to my liking. Depends on your  system.

--- End quote ---

Rhodium is a bitch to break in. Takes 500 hours to stop the hardness. Dave of PIAudio and I almost gave up after 300 hours. Very open big stage but Hi Fi sounding not musical IMHO.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version