Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

schumann resonator

<< < (2/3) > >>

ejk:
I Have one set up in the house and you andl Mike we're actually nice to people at the rave so I guess it must have worked .  LOL

TopRound‎:
I resonate at 7.84 hz

OK since the group buy for the SAS pre did not pan out how a bout a group buy for a Schumann resonator to dissect?

BTW Clara was the most talented schumann IMO

TopRound‎:
Does a schumann resonator make you nice to people?
I should have changed the power chord on mine, maybe it would have helped.
Maybe plug in a empty box power conditioner too and put some Shakti stones on top.

Please take all this as tongue in chic, we have to be able to make fun of ourselves....it makes us humans

rollo:
It works and does make an Audible Difference in my experience. Not here to argue about it. Just relaying my experience.  Herbie Hancock after hearing result would not record without one. Price has no bearing. I have had friends over who have heard the difference. I have nothing to prove or sell. Just my personal experience. For me a bigger sound stage and a tad upfront. The top end opens up as well. Using one. Has to be 5' above floor to be most effective.

charles

GDHAL:

--- Quote from: rollo on December 26, 2022, 09:20:37 AM ---It works and does make an Audible Difference in my experience. Not here to argue about it. Just relaying my experience.  Herbie Hancock after hearing result would not record without one. Price has no bearing. I have had friends over who have heard the difference. I have nothing to prove or sell. Just my personal experience. For me a bigger sound stage and a tad upfront. The top end opens up as well. Using one. Has to be 5' above floor to be most effective.

charles

--- End quote ---

Note the operative word in your post - **difference**.

Difference, if any, which is itself subjective, does not mean "better". EDIT: and, it could mean "worse"!

To each his/her own.

Best.

Hal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version