Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

schumann resonator

<< < (3/3)

rollo:

--- Quote from: GDHAL on December 26, 2022, 09:55:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: rollo on December 26, 2022, 09:20:37 AM ---It works and does make an Audible Difference in my experience. Not here to argue about it. Just relaying my experience.  Herbie Hancock after hearing result would not record without one. Price has no bearing. I have had friends over who have heard the difference. I have nothing to prove or sell. Just my personal experience. For me a bigger sound stage and a tad upfront. The top end opens up as well. Using one. Has to be 5' above floor to be most effective.

charles

--- End quote ---

Note the operative word in your post - **difference**.

Difference, if any, which is itself subjective, does not mean "better". EDIT: and, it could mean "worse"!

To each his/her own.

Best.

Hal

--- End quote ---

Yes Hal a difference closer to the real deal. Maybe after the room work you did revisit one.

charles

TopRound‎:
I have nothing against the schumann resonator. Maybe it works in some systems and not in others, in mine with my shitty resonator, if it actually was one at all , it did nothing.
I guess my point was that tweaks shouldn't be faith based but real
Remember the magic clock, an actual alarm clock that was supposed to make your system sound better?
I believe Emil bought one at an auction we had, perhaps he can chime in and gives us the time of day on that tweak.

rollo:

--- Quote from: TopRound‎ on December 26, 2022, 01:00:39 PM ---I have nothing against the schumann resonator. Maybe it works in some systems and not in others, in mine with my shitty resonator, if it actually was one at all , it did nothing.
I guess my point was that tweaks shouldn't be faith based but real
Remember the magic clock, an actual alarm clock that was supposed to make your system sound better?
I believe Emil bought one at an auction we had, perhaps he can chime in and gives us the time of day on that tweak.

--- End quote ---

Mike I agree. Actually Ted Denny has done quite a bit of research with Shuman Resonance hence His product line. For me a tweak is tried in my system. If I hear an improvement I consider it. If not it goes. Fun for me at this stage of the game.

charles

TopRound‎:
I think it went to college with his daughter.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version