Electro Stimulation Ward > Signals and Noise

review of Hapa Audio Haiku Aerogel Silver and Copper interconnects

<< < (2/2)

Nick B:

--- Quote from: GDHAL on November 12, 2022, 03:35:05 PM ---Nice! Glad to read you are very pleased with them, Nick. Based on your review I gather they exceeded your expectations.

I've never heard of Haiku, so I googled it after reading your post.

At face value their cables appear to be no joke.
Also they use a rather specialized dielectric.

https://hapaaudio.com/shop/analog-cables/rca-cables/haiku/

Interesting choice to go with silver. I was recently reading a thread on audiogon comparing silver and copper. Looks (reads) like there are folks in both camps.

I used silver plated (I realize that is not the same as pure/all silver) copper speaker wire at one point, many years ago. I liked it. In fact I honestly can't recall why I switched over to copper. I still have them (it's an inexpensive cable, like belden or something like that) and somewhere down the road I may reinsert them into my system.  :)

--- End quote ---

Hal,

I didn’t know what to expect, but I didn’t expect that level of improvement. I really didn’t have a preference for Silver over copper. It’s just what was available at the time for me and Jason expedited things because I’m moving this coming week.I’d really like to try Jason’s Copper Aerogel ICs or whatever else top of the line copper he has available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version