Electro Stimulation Ward > Signals and Noise

Burning in Capacitors

<< < (2/3) > >>

P.I.:

--- Quote from: S Clark on October 18, 2022, 07:41:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: P.I. on October 18, 2022, 06:20:33 PM ---

When do you leave?

--- End quote ---
Saturday. Your welcome to come house sit. Listen to all the records you want, but stay out of the wine cellar...
We fly to Germany, then cruise the Danube to Budapest and spend a couple of more days there.  We had a trip to Spain all set when Covid rocked the world.  We are looking forward to traveling again.

--- End quote ---
Check your snail mail before you leave...

S Clark:
I've got two 6.8 caps, two 1.0 caps, and four .1 caps to break in.   Can I parallel them all in ~ 16 uF and put them in front of a 5.5" 8 ohm midwoofer to play while I'm away for vacation (and just another midwoofer on the other channel)?  Is it better to put 7 uF per channel into two speakers?  High, medium, or low volume?

P.I.:

--- Quote from: S Clark on October 20, 2022, 12:29:40 PM ---I've got two 6.8 caps, two 1.0 caps, and four .1 caps to break in.   Can I parallel them all in ~ 16 uF and put them in front of a 5.5" 8 ohm midwoofer to play while I'm away for vacation (and just another midwoofer on the other channel)?  Is it better to put 7 uF per channel into two speakers?  High, medium, or low volume?

--- End quote ---
I would just parallel them... but I take the easy way. :D

S Clark:

--- Quote from: P.I. on October 20, 2022, 03:35:19 PM ---I would just parallel them... but I take the easy way. :D

--- End quote ---
I like easy.   :D

Folsom:
Any feedback yet on cap swaps?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version