Electro Stimulation Ward > Signals and Noise

Hapa Audio Digital S/PDIF Cable

(1/2) > >>

dflee:
I can't speak for all digital cables but tried out the Hapa Audio Aero digital from cdp to dac and honestly have to say I've never heard anything like it. I've also never had this expensive of cable before but man this one is beyond anything I've heard at home or in any B&M in my life.

Don

S Clark:
Yep, Jason is making excellent cables... he's just very proud of them. 

Nick B:
I’ve been following the thread over at AC. Seems very innovative and labor intensive. He polishes metal just as Dave does here. I tried to get on board with the tour of the digital coax, but never heard back from Jason. It would have been very interesting to compare it to my Wywires Platinum digital.

S Clark:
I reviewed his Quiescent silver interconnects, and thought them nearly equal to the Wywires silver... but not quite as good.  If the Hapa prices fall, or if enough hit the used market I'd be interested.  As is, I think Audio Sensibility offers similar quality at about half the price.   
All said, for someone new to the field, Jason is making a very good product.  As his stuff improves, he'll carve out a following in a competitive market. 

Nick B:

--- Quote from: S Clark on August 29, 2022, 06:02:06 AM ---I reviewed his Quiescent silver interconnects, and thought them nearly equal to the Wywires silver... but not quite as good.  If the Hapa prices fall, or if enough hit the used market I'd be interested.  As is, I think Audio Sensibility offers similar quality at about half the price.   
All said, for someone new to the field, Jason is making a very good product.  As his stuff improves, he'll carve out a following in a competitive market.

--- End quote ---

Good to have your input on this. I’m happily living with my Wywires because you gave me the opportunity to borrow yours 👍   Based on Don’s description, the Aero would really have been interesting to audition

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version