Systemic Development > Speakers

Speaker Designs

<< < (2/5) > >>

HAL:
Extended range open baffle planar over OB servo subs.

OB Push-Pull planars and OB servo subs just sound like music in its original space to me when done correctly.

Dropping off a Berning EA-230 PA with David to get checked out and do the auto bias mod. Should be an interesting contrast to the Orchard Audio Starkrimson monoblocks driving the planars.

S Clark:
I'll just have to live with my old box speakers that lack anything bigger than 6 1/2" woofers.  With neither huge drivers or Servo Subs.... poor, poor me.

rollo:
  Good responses so far. Scale and moving air is another perk from larger speakers. At times I miss my Pipedreams speakers for that reason. However the timbre, harmonics and linear presentation is the key for me.

charles

rollo:

--- Quote from: S Clark on April 24, 2021, 05:00:27 AM ---I'll just have to live with my old box speakers that lack anything bigger than 6 1/2" woofers.  With neither huge drivers or Servo Subs.... poor, poor me.

--- End quote ---

I feel your pain, poor Guy.

charles

James Edward:

--- Quote from: rollo on April 24, 2021, 07:44:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: S Clark on April 24, 2021, 05:00:27 AM ---I'll just have to live with my old box speakers that lack anything bigger than 6 1/2" woofers.  With neither huge drivers or Servo Subs.... poor, poor me.

--- End quote ---

I feel your pain, poor Guy.

charles

--- End quote ---
Maybe we could take up a collection...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version