Systemic Development > Multiple Personality Disorders

Year 2020 home theater.

<< < (5/5)

Guy 13:

--- Quote from: tmazz on October 15, 2019, 06:14:12 PM ---I think you are way overestimating what you are going to have to pay for the Blu-Ray player. You can get a Sony 4K HDR Blu-Ray player at Best Buy right now for only $200 and the prices will only be going down in the future.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-ubp-ux80-streaming-4k-ultra-hd-wi-fi-built-in-blu-ray-player-black/6239463.p?skuId=6239463

--- End quote ---

Yes tmazz,
you are (Almost) right !
200 USD in Canadian Dollar plus taxes = 300 Cnd $
Well, you made me save 100 USD or 130 Cnd $.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Guy 13

They way I see it, according to my sponsering request,
Look like we will be in Canada on the second half of 2020,
so prices will have melt a bit more...

tmazz:
Wow, I didn't realize the exchange rate had changed that much.not too long ago is was only about 1.08 to 1. Now the difference is almost a third.

I think it might be time to replace some of my hockey equipment while the exchange rate is so favorable.  8)

Guy 13:

--- Quote from: tmazz on October 15, 2019, 09:02:42 PM ---Wow, I didn't realize the exchange rate had changed that much.not too long ago is was only about 1.08 to 1. Now the difference is almost a third.

I think it might be time to replace some of my hockey equipment while the exchange rate is so favorable.  8)

--- End quote ---

Hi tmazz.
The exchage rate today is :

1 USD = 1.32106 CAD

Sooooo it would be a good idea to shop Canadian stuff soon.

Guy 13

jimbones:

--- Quote from: tmazz on October 15, 2019, 09:02:42 PM ---Wow, I didn't realize the exchange rate had changed that much.not too long ago is was only about 1.08 to 1. Now the difference is almost a third.

--- End quote ---

You mean you're not coming out of retirement?  :mrgreen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version