Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

Werd's Room Audio Fan

<< < (2/3) > >>

tmazz:

--- Quote from: Werd on May 27, 2015, 02:22:03 PM ---It's got WAF written all over it ... actually I got to get rid of it before she gets home.... :rofl:

--- End quote ---

Smart man.......

Werd:
I got two now.  Repaired the first. These things add reverb. Good reverb that makes you feel like there is a big acoustic bass playing in your room. I don't know how much room gain there is.  I don't think there is any which makes it easy to position. 

Might try it with basswood. Now it's getting expensive.  The shims were the key since I've attach the thin part of the shim to the board. Then it thickens as it extends out.

You know this thing works but look at it. I see how things can get expensive to make it look or re engineer it to look good.  People want things for nothing. Well this is what you get for $10 you want it to look good with some sonic enhancement through research trial and error its going to get expensive.

jimbones:
Use some exotic woods from the African rainforests!

richidoo:

--- Quote from: Werd on May 27, 2015, 11:15:52 AM ---It appears I have a problem with image shack.

--- End quote ---

That's not you're only problem

richidoo:

--- Quote from: Werd on May 27, 2015, 11:13:03 AM ---next one I am going to use screws...
--- End quote ---

Werd? Adding MORE screws to his system?

Blasphemy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version