Recently Diagnosed > New Member Introductions

Hi from NC

<< < (2/6) > >>

mdconnelly:
SteveZ - another NC guy here.   In fact, much of AudioNervosa originated with a bunch of guys here in NC (among others) back in early 2007 if I recall correctly.  Pretty sure Nick B has been around since those days as well.  Where in NC are you?    I'm in Durham.

Nick B:

--- Quote from: mdconnelly on February 17, 2022, 10:27:39 AM ---SteveZ - another NC guy here.   In fact, much of AudioNervosa originated with a bunch of guys here in NC (among others) back in early 2007 if I recall correctly.  Pretty sure Nick B has been around since those days as well.  Where in NC are you?    I'm in Durham.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Mike. Since 2-11-2007. Happy to be here  :thumb:

mdconnelly:
Nick!  You beat me by 3 days.   Do you remember how you first heard about AudioNervosa?  (and were you part of the crew that got a AN t-shirt?)

S Clark:
Welcome.  We're a small site, but that also make us a family.  Glad you're with us. 

Nick B:

--- Quote from: mdconnelly on February 17, 2022, 12:43:52 PM ---Nick!  You beat me by 3 days.   Do you remember how you first heard about AudioNervosa?  (and were you part of the crew that got a AN t-shirt?)

--- End quote ---

Hi Mike,
So it appears I have seniority…by 3 days…??   I checked over at AC and I registered there on 7-25–2005. So I’m pretty sure that I found out about AN through AC. I’ve been over at Agon for quite a while as well. Can’t get logged in right now to check the exact date.
As to that T-shirt, no I didn’t get one. I think Richidoo was part of the original founding group.
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version