Recently Diagnosed > New Member Introductions

Hi from NC

<< < (6/6)

S Clark:
Hey new member SteveZ,  I vote for T-Shirts for all members after 500 post.  You've only got 498 more to go! 

By the way, I'm kinda serious about this.  I think most of us would kick in a few bucks to encourage some newer participation. 

tmazz:

--- Quote from: Nick B on February 21, 2022, 02:01:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: tmazz on February 20, 2022, 01:43:20 PM ---Took some pictures of my AN Tee Shirt which are attached below.

--- End quote ---

Thanks very much, Tom. I like the nice simple round logo and that shade of blue. Might ask the local t-shirt guy if he could do one.

--- End quote ---

It doesn't come through that well in the picture, but the blue shirt is actually a stone washed denim look so it has a kind of textured look to it that is somewhat unique among T Shirts.

tmazz:

--- Quote from: S Clark on February 21, 2022, 01:51:59 PM ---
Hey new member SteveZ,  I vote for T-Shirts for all members after 500 post. ........

--- End quote ---

Hey, does that mean I would qualify for 23 shirts?  :rofl:

Nick B:

--- Quote from: tmazz on February 21, 2022, 08:54:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nick B on February 21, 2022, 02:01:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: tmazz on February 20, 2022, 01:43:20 PM ---Took some pictures of my AN Tee Shirt which are attached below.

--- End quote ---

Thanks very much, Tom. I like the nice simple round logo and that shade of blue. Might ask the local t-shirt guy if he could do one.

--- End quote ---

It doesn't come through that well in the picture, but the blue shirt is actually a stone washed denim look so it has a kind of textured look to it that is somewhat unique among T Shirts.

--- End quote ---

I enlarged the picture and it does have quite a good look. Only had time for one phone call today.
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version