Recently Diagnosed > New Member Introductions

Hi from NC

<< < (5/6) > >>

dflee:
Why's the front of that shirt look soooooo familiar?
Glad to see the whole thing. Thanks for posting it.

Don

Nick B:

--- Quote from: tmazz on February 20, 2022, 01:43:20 PM ---Took some pictures of my AN Tee Shirt which are attached below.

--- End quote ---

Thanks very much, Tom. I like the nice simple round logo and that shade of blue. Might ask the local t-shirt guy if he could do one.

mdconnelly:
Nick, the original shirts were done both with black graphics on a light tan shirt and white graphics on the blue shirts.  I might be able to scrounge up the original artwork done so let me know if you decide to do something with them.  I believe the size of the originals is too large to post here on AN, but I could email them to you or perhaps share them online somehow.   Once you have the artwork, there are lots of places online now that do custom printing for you... not quite so easy 11 years ago.

Nick B:

--- Quote from: mdconnelly on February 21, 2022, 12:49:43 PM ---Nick, the original shirts were done both with black graphics on a light tan shirt and white graphics on the blue shirts.  I might be able to scrounge up the original artwork done so let me know if you decide to do something with them.  I believe the size of the originals is too large to post here on AN, but I could email them to you or perhaps share them online somehow.   Once you have the artwork, there are lots of places online now that do custom printing for you... not quite so easy 11 years ago.

--- End quote ---

Mike,
Thanks for that. I really like the look of the blue T-shirt. I’ll send you a PM with my email. The other thing I was thinking of is using our current logo that has the red. Looks pretty cool as well. I have made one phone call so far and the local T-shirt company will only do a minimum of 12. I’ll check out some of the online places.
Nick

mdconnelly:
Nick, just sent you a zip of all the graphics I could find including the red/blue logo one.   If you read through the old posts, most seemed to think that the dark image on the light tan shirt came out better than the white on the blue shirt.  But that was likely a result of the printer and the blue shirt material.  But they both looked great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version