Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

Quietline filters by Audioprism

<< < (2/4) > >>

malloy:
Thanks to everyone for your insights.

I have 7 LED light sources near the stereo, 2 have dimmers. Will try them there.

Paul

Nick B:

--- Quote from: malloy on October 21, 2021, 10:15:13 PM ---Thanks to everyone for your insights.

I have 7 LED light sources near the stereo, 2 have dimmers. Will try them there.

Paul

--- End quote ---

Yes, dimmers can be noisy, but the worst was when I’d forget to turn off the lights in the garage. Pls let us know your results.
Nick

BobM:
I put on where the refrigerator was plugged in, another on the washing machine. I think putting them at the potential source of noise might be better than on the system outlet.

P.I.:
 :thumb:
--- Quote from: BobM on October 22, 2021, 12:52:26 PM ---I put on where the refrigerator was plugged in, another on the washing machine. I think putting them at the potential source of noise might be better than on the system outlet.

--- End quote ---

tmazz:

--- Quote from: BobM on October 22, 2021, 12:52:26 PM ---I put on where the refrigerator was plugged in, another on the washing machine. I think putting them at the potential source of noise might be better than on the system outlet.

--- End quote ---

Good idea Bob. I have a few of them in my stereo junk draw that have been supplanted by other stuff in my system. I never really thought about using them in other parts of the house.

I will have to give that a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version