Group Therapy > NY Audio Rave

Rave ANYONE ???

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nick B:

--- Quote from: shadowlight on May 19, 2021, 11:53:40 AM ---Sorry, have not logged on for awhile.  Not sure if June/July is possible but fall time frame (Oct/Nov) is better for me.

--- End quote ---

Hi D, good to see you  :thumb:

Barry (NJ):
I'll second October 😉

And though not here daily, I do check in  😉

rollo:

--- Quote from: Barry (NJ) on May 22, 2021, 04:27:43 AM ---I'll second October 😉

And though not here daily, I do check in  😉

--- End quote ---

Cool maybe we can have a good ole time again.

charles

goldlizsts:
Ha,
I've actually not logged into AN for a while, tho I remembered that I should while I was still running around, and eventually when I got home I just didn't remember.  Today, somehow....  I'm interested, IF there are still enough audio nuts out there.  But, just to see friends from the past is good enough.  Did you mention Oct.?, Oct. likely is good, hopefully even the Delta Variant is asleep.

Anyhow, another complaint, Rollo, Charles.... however I remember you.  I'd tried to connect with you, but.... somehow never heard back from you either....  :rofl: :duh.

I just got an email also.  Judging from the sender, it's from AN somehow.  That's strange.  I've never gotten such emails, so I wasn't going to "click" to go in....

Shek  :thumb:

Nick B:

--- Quote from: goldlizsts on July 29, 2021, 07:49:32 AM ---Ha,
I've actually not logged into AN for a while, tho I remembered that I should while I was still running around, and eventually when I got home I just didn't remember.  Today, somehow....  I'm interested, IF there are still enough audio nuts out there.  But, just to see friends from the past is good enough.  Did you mention Oct.?, Oct. likely is good, hopefully even the Delta Variant is asleep.

Anyhow, another complaint, Rollo, Charles.... however I remember you.  I'd tried to connect with you, but.... somehow never heard back from you either....  :rofl: :duh.

I just got an email also.  Judging from the sender, it's from AN somehow.  That's strange.  I've never gotten such emails, so I wasn't going to "click" to go in....

Shek  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Shek, was it this one? It had  a zip file as an attachment.

Hello ,

The important information for you. See the attachment to the email.

Password - fdeget54

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version