Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

PS Audio P15 Regenerator Noise

<< < (2/3) > >>

tmazz:
I nave never owned a PS Audio regenerator, but I have several friends who do and I have never heard anything like this kind of noise at their places, nor have I ever heard them complain about it.

bmr3hc:
Thanks guys for your responses. I am going to write to PS Audio and let them know in writing.
This should at least be fix with a new relay switch, if the relay switch is the problem.
Considering the price of the P15 and asking the customer to basically live with it is not acceptable.

Jack:
If the unit is in fact only two years then it is still under warranty so send it back to Boulder for repair and start talking to the Service people and not Sales.  If they check it out and don't find an issue then your options are to live with the noise or sell it.  Also try asking on the PS Audio forum and and see if it is a common or known issue.  It may also get the attention of Paul or James who monitor the forum activity. My P3 has never made a sound.

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Jack on May 12, 2021, 06:07:45 PM ---If the unit is in fact only two years then it is still under warranty so send it back to Boulder for repair and start talking to the Service people and not Sales.  If they check it out and don't find an issue then your options are to live with the noise or sell it.  Also try asking on the PS Audio forum and and see if it is a common or known issue.  It may also get the attention of Paul or James who monitor the forum activity. My P3 has never made a sound.

--- End quote ---
+1  :thumb:

rollo:
 Gee never heard a noisy  PS audio Re-Gen. However a house sound like most Power conditioners. Colored warm not bright ;like others. PIAudio has no house sound at all.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version