Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

Active Grounding

<< < (2/3) > >>

Folsom:

--- Quote from: rollo on May 28, 2021, 08:02:14 AM --- I experimented putting a Copper ground bar in a box with soil. Attached wires to ground bar and then to unused RCA. HOLY NOISE REDUCTION BATMAN !!!. Moistened Soil then after 24 hours even quieter. Hurry up Dave.

charles

--- End quote ---

So... you water your Antenna?  :rofl:

rollo:

--- Quote from: Folsom on May 28, 2021, 12:05:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: rollo on May 28, 2021, 08:02:14 AM --- I experimented putting a Copper ground bar in a box with soil. Attached wires to ground bar and then to unused RCA. HOLY NOISE REDUCTION BATMAN !!!. Moistened Soil then after 24 hours even quieter. Hurry up Dave.

charles

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Of course don't you ? kidding aside. I was told to keep the ground rod for my electrical system in a moist atmosphere for better grounding. Applied same conditions to my experiment.

charles

rollo:
  Now grounded to AC outlet. Even better.

charles

P.I.:

--- Quote from: rollo on May 28, 2021, 12:17:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Folsom on May 28, 2021, 12:05:53 PM ---

charles

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Of course don't you ? kidding aside. I was told to keep the ground rod for my electrical system in a moist atmosphere for better grounding. Applied same conditions to my experiment.

charles

--- End quote ---
  Hint of the day:  dissolve as much epsom salts as possibe into a gallon or so of water.  Pour it around the ground rod and let it soak in.  Even better, make some holes around the ground rod.  I use a piece of #4 rebar 18" long, but anyting will do to make the holes.  Pour about a pint in and let it soak in.  Repeat daily until the epsom salts water is gone.  Repeat this about once a year.  It greatly enhances the earth ground local conductivity.  Easy and VERY effective at keeping the ground stabilty ongoing.

Hibernian:
Hi folks. Am having a hard time 'seeing' these ground-in-a-box' solutions, any pictures? Am imagining this might be a way to use fake plants to serve as grounding devices and a little room adjustment/decoration too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version