Group Therapy > NY Audio Rave

RAVE ANYONE ???

<< < (2/3) > >>

Putz:
Hey Dee, long time no see. We could probably get a few Jersey Boys (maybe even a Pumpkinman) to make a trip out on the weekend.

I've been satisfying my Rave jones through the NJAS, but would be nice to see the old gang.

goldlizsts:

--- Quote from: rollo on February 11, 2019, 12:19:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: shadowlight on February 11, 2019, 12:01:04 PM ---What do you have in mind?

--- End quote ---

I knew I could count on you. Thinking a Spring Rave when the weather cooperates a little. You had the last one the Trooper you are.
  Lets see if we have interest.

charles

--- End quote ---
I haven't been here in a few weeks (several months!)....  I'm still in the game.  But... can't count on Rollo 'cos I haven't been able to be in touch with him a looong while. :duh :X aa

Barry (NJ):
Hi   :dj:

goldlizsts:

--- Quote from: Barry (NJ) on February 27, 2019, 01:49:32 PM ---Hi   :dj:

--- End quote ---

Good sign, even Barry shows up!  Hi Barry, I had sent you a message a while back, didn't hear back from you also.  Thought you moved away.... :drool:

Barry (NJ):

--- Quote from: goldlizsts on March 11, 2019, 06:32:08 PM ---Good sign, even Barry shows up!  Hi Barry, I had sent you a message a while back, didn't hear back from you also.  Thought you moved away.... :drool:

--- End quote ---

Sorry Shek, didn't see your note here, don't check in regularly, and the new forum software doesn't seem to show I have unread PMs here when I do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version