Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

Room Lighting with Phillips Hue Bulbs

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nick B:
I do like LEDs for the longevity and savings and won’t be buying those hue bulbs. All listening is done in the dark and with the fridge off as well. But these features are so cool 😎
I am assuming if these bulbs aren’t on, there wouldn’t be rf or emi being emitted to corrupt the music
Correct??

rollo:
  I suspected that RFI thing good to hear clarified it. Dave before you really retire a " BUSS DEPOT with all your ingenious offerings in one box. DC blocker, Digibuss, Uberbuss and whatever other goodies you have.

charles

P.I.:

--- Quote from: rollo on January 08, 2019, 08:27:10 AM ---  I suspected that RFI thing good to hear clarified it. Dave before you really retire a " BUSS DEPOT with all your ingenious offerings in one box. DC blocker, Digibuss, Uberbuss and whatever other goodies you have.

charles

--- End quote ---
Remember - my “retirement” is conditional.  I will continue to service my past clients as long as possible.  It doesn’t mean I took my brain out of gear.  Far from it.  Hopefully there will be a new, very limited production (yes: expensive, unfortunately) power conditioner that will be the Swiss Army knife of audio power conditioners.  I’ve been working on this guy for over four years.  As with all of my products the first order of business is:  first, do no harm.  The second is to kick ass and to still be (at least semi) affordable.

The best will not be cheap.  Fair enough?

Nick B:

--- Quote from: P.I. on January 08, 2019, 08:46:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: rollo on January 08, 2019, 08:27:10 AM ---  I suspected that RFI thing good to hear clarified it. Dave before you really retire a " BUSS DEPOT with all your ingenious offerings in one box. DC blocker, Digibuss, Uberbuss and whatever other goodies you have.

charles

--- End quote ---
Remember - my “retirement” is conditional.  I will continue to service my past clients as long as possible.  It doesn’t mean I took my brain out of gear.  Far from it.  Hopefully there will be a new, very limited production (yes: expensive, unfortunately) power conditioner that will be the Swiss Army knife of audio power conditioners.  I’ve been working on this guy for over four years.  As with all of my products the first order of business is:  first, do no harm.  The second is to kick ass and to still be (at least semi) affordable.

The best will not be cheap.  Fair enough?

--- End quote ---

Fair enough 👍👍

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Nick B on January 07, 2019, 10:38:13 PM ---I do like LEDs for the longevity and savings and won’t be buying those hue bulbs. All listening is done in the dark and with the fridge off as well. But these features are so cool 😎
I am assuming if these bulbs aren’t on, there wouldn’t be rf or emi being emitted to corrupt the music
Correct??

--- End quote ---
Yep.  I have listened for years in a dark room by candle light. It took me a while to realize that even incandescent with their 60/120Hz noise components took their toll on SQ.

Great music.  Candle lt room.  Glass of cognac or exceptional wine.  Does it get much better?
Oh, yeah:  a single malt for raucous rock and roll...   :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version