Group Therapy > NY Audio Rave

Audio Gathering - Oct. 27th - Princeton NJ - Start Time - 1pm

<< < (2/6) > >>

shadowlight:

--- Quote from: mfsoa on August 12, 2018, 05:55:40 AM ---Hi Deepak,

Count me in. I hadn't seen that mid/tweet configuration before in a PAP product.

If there's room and balanced outs I'd like to give my new Megaschino a spin - It's sublime.

-Mike

--- End quote ---

Mike,

It is likely to be crazy since the invite also went out to NJ and NY Audio Society, so if possible I would like to avoid swapping equipment when majority of the folks are here.  If at the end of the day we still have the equipment around we can swap stuff in and out.

I added you to the list.  Let me know if anyone else is coming with you.

shadowlight:

--- Quote from: tmazz on August 11, 2018, 07:30:13 PM ---Let us not forget that D's home is only a short ride away from PREX, which opens at 10 AM for your shopping pleasure., which leaves you plenty of time to fill a few bags before the 1PM gathering time.   8)

I have put this on my calendar and hopefully nothing will come up between now and then that would prevent me from attending.

--- End quote ---

Added you to the list Tom.

shadowlight:
Even though the event information is listed in NY Audio Rave section it is open to anyone who wants to attend.

Charlie (@rollo) can you pass the invite along to Audio Syndrome members also.

shadowlight:
Qobuz has agreed to provide demo account for the event, so we will have lots of music to try in Hi-Res.

I would like to thank David Solomon (Qobuz - Cheif Hi-Res Music Evangelist) for making it possible.

rollo:
Deepak thank you for kind invitation. Will spread the word. Always a good time at your place.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version