Group Therapy > NY Audio Rave

NY Audio Rave Saturday, May 20th in Staten Island around 1pm

(1/14) > >>

jbtrio:
Alright Guys, I think it's time to have a good old Rave like the old days!
People from NY Audio Syndrome are welcome to come.

We'll listen to some vinyl first, then compare my PS Audio DirectStream DAC and Memory transport to Aqua Hi-Fi Dac's and transport supplied by Charles (Rollo). Thanks Charles! The Aqua gear suppose to be top-notch!

My set-up is pretty good at revealing small differences in equipment.
You can see my set-up on Audiogon under snopro.

Food will be provided, if you want you can bring desserts and libations.
Please let me know who will be coming, so I have enough food.

If you don't mind please take off your shoes, you can bring slippers if you want.

Should be a fun GTG,
Joe

Levi:
Pencil me IN !   :thumb:

goldlizsts:

--- Quote from: Levi on April 25, 2017, 11:49:51 AM ---Pencil me IN !   :thumb:

--- End quote ---

WOW, I almost missed this one, Joe, all because of Levi's posting, bragging over his $25K bike :duh.  It's because we're not so active here anymore, and Levi's posting hides your posting.  So, I was wondering, he kept talking about your good food.... and I wondered what the heck he was taking about, what I missed...., and I went into our MAIN page.... and found out about this one.  

SXXXT!  May 20!  We will be having a farewell party. in Massapequa, for a friend who's moving to San Fran also.  Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't come, not the way these 2 places are separated.  Also, I promised to drive a friend to that party also.....

Have fun, guys!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Levi, let me ride on your $25K limo next time to a rave? :rofl:

Shek

Barry (NJ):
Hi Joe, thanks for doing this!
I'd love to attend, I always enjoy your systems, but it depends on the weather and how far along I get with pulling the motor from my car. If it's raining, or the motor is already out, I'll be there for sure. If it's okay, I'll give you a firm commitment a little later in the week.

Best, Barry

jbtrio:
No problem Barry, I hope you can make it! I moved, I'm right over the outerbridge. Very easy to get to from NJ. 
I'll pm my address, if you are coming.

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version