Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

Nordost Sort Lift

(1/3) > >>

jimbones:
Not sure if anyone has seen the new Nordost product. It Sort lifts money out of your wallet  :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:

Emil:

The Sort Lift® is a unique and extremely effective cable support designed to enhance the sonic performance of loudspeaker cables, power cords, and interconnects. While other cable lifters in the industry are only concerned with doing just that—lifting the cable, the Sort Lift® not only elevates audio cables from the ground, but it employs a patent pending, Floating Spring Design. This design minimizes the contact that cables have with the apparatus while reducing boundary effects without negatively affecting the resonant properties of the cables themselves.

$600 a pair

richidoo:
No more styrofoam cups?  :(

topround:
I would have that thing cryo'd!

tmazz:

--- Quote from: richidoo on September 03, 2016, 09:51:47 AM ---No more styrofoam cups?  :(

--- End quote ---

$600 a pair? And you probably need to place them every 2 or 3 feet, so if you have 8 ft speaker cables you would need 3 or 4 pairs of these. I think I'll stick with stacks of hockey pucks.  :D

Not saying they won't work or that nobody should buy them, but at that price I think they are looking at a very small target market, even among audiophiles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version