Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

PIAUDIO DIGIBUSS

<< < (2/25) > >>

mdconnelly:

--- Quote from: rollo on December 22, 2015, 06:33:21 AM ---  Yes recommended for digital only. What my customers tell me is they are getting more weight and jump factor plugging directly into an Uberbuss. A presence that just was not there before.

--- End quote ---

Charles, I'm not clear on where you're customers are placing the DigiBuss... between wall and Uber or between Uber and digital components?

My experience with it between wall and Uber was just a slight improvement - a more relaxed presentation.  But admittedly, that's where I put it first and perhaps didn't give it enough time to burn in there.

rollo:

--- Quote from: mdconnelly on December 22, 2015, 07:23:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: rollo on December 22, 2015, 06:33:21 AM ---  Yes recommended for digital only. What my customers tell me is they are getting more weight and jump factor plugging directly into an Uberbuss. A presence that just was not there before.

--- End quote ---

Charles, I'm not clear on where you're customers are placing the DigiBuss... between wall and Uber or between Uber and digital components?

My experience with it between wall and Uber was just a slight improvement - a more relaxed presentation.  But admittedly, that's where I put it first and perhaps didn't give it enough time to burn in there.

--- End quote ---

Between Uber and component. One would desire the power correction of the Uberbuss first then the Digibuss filtering. You gonna be happy.

charles

mdconnelly:

--- Quote from: rollo on December 22, 2015, 08:13:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: mdconnelly on December 22, 2015, 07:23:59 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Between Uber and component. One would desire the power correction of the Uberbuss first then the Digibuss filtering. You gonna be happy.

charles

--- End quote ---

Charles, Thanks!  Already am happy.  Now it's just tinkering to find best place for it.

rollo:
   EEHHHHHHH !! Do you think your playing with the kids in the park here ?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:

merry merry
charles

mdconnelly:
Charles, I'm putting the DigiBuss between Uber and my Devialet tonight and see what happens. 

And, no, nobody's going to the park until I've had my fill of awesome tunes.  Maybe next year. :rofl: :rofl: 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version