Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

PIAUDIO DIGIBUSS

<< < (23/23)

P.I.:

--- Quote from: HAL on April 14, 2021, 04:01:36 AM ---Just received my latest version DigiBUSS from Dave to use with my system. 

I have an original DigiBUSS as well to run the HAL MS-5 Music Server in the system.  The new one will be powering the dspNexus 2x8 DSP control system and Orchard Audio Starkrimson Class D monoblocks for the Magnetar open baffle planar speakers and servo subs.  This one is across the room from the first DigiBUSS.

--- End quote ---
You can do a head to head comparison!

rollo:
  That is exactly what I did. The difference is big. Dave switch ??? No comprendo.

charles

Vinylshadow:
Long time lurker here...I have been reading all of the PI Audio/UberBuss threads for awhile and just joined to say I GOT MINE!

Dave built me a FrankenUberBuss with an extra digibuss outlet on the side and Triode Wire Labs internal wires.

7 total UberPuerto's! 4 standard, 3 digi. Dave was able to do so to due the Neutrik Power Con 32A connector/30A dedicated line...Using a Triode Wire Labs High Powered Digital American power cable and I'm ready to rock!.... (Plus 3 more U.P.'s for dedicated outlets.)

Been burning in the power cable and the U.B. with any appliance and noisy device I could find in my house to plug into it. Should be ready to rock soon. Really looking forward to hooking my system up to it....

Dave's the best!!!

Barry

Nick B:

--- Quote from: Vinylshadow on April 23, 2021, 02:04:56 PM ---Long time lurker here...I have been reading all of the PI Audio/UberBuss threads for awhile and just joined to say I GOT MINE!

Dave built me a FrankenUberBuss with an extra digibuss outlet on the side and Triode Wire Labs internal wires.

7 total UberPuerto's! 4 standard, 3 digi. Dave was able to do so to due the Neutrik Power Con 32A connector/30A dedicated line...Using a Triode Wire Labs High Powered Digital American power cable and I'm ready to rock!.... (Plus 3 more U.P.'s for dedicated outlets.)

Been burning in the power cable and the U.B. with any appliance and noisy device I could find in my house to plug into it. Should be ready to rock soon. Really looking forward to hooking my system up to it....

Dave's the best!!!

Barry

--- End quote ---

Hi Barry,
Yep, Dave’s the best! Thanks for posting. I’ve upgraded with UberPuertos and my BUSS allows the rest of my system to shine  :thumb:
Nick

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Vinylshadow on April 23, 2021, 02:04:56 PM ---Long time lurker here...I have been reading all of the PI Audio/UberBuss threads for awhile and just joined to say I GOT MINE!

Dave's the best!!!

Barry

--- End quote ---
Wow!  Barry, thank you.  It has been a pleasure working with and for you.

Enjoy  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version