Author Topic: SOLD! Thanks!!  (Read 9222 times)

Offline hometheaterdoc

• Obsessively Audiophilic
SOLD! Thanks!!
« on: December 15, 2015, 09:55:47 AM »
sold.  thanks!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 09:57:34 AM by hometheaterdoc »
Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......

Offline ejk

• Did I say no dropouts ?
Whats the difference in the two Rel T9 subs. Big price difference
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
  Is the iphono still available and what does "B" stock mean in this case ? thanks.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline hometheaterdoc

sorry... my copy and paste failure... it's a pair of T-5 demos...  I copied and pasted the row for T-9 and changed price but not model number description...
Shane Sangster

Offline hometheaterdoc

Is the iphono still available and what does "B" stock mean in this case ? thanks.

charles

sale pending at the moment to one of the NY crew up there ;)  I'll let you know if it falls through..

the US distributor reserves the right to sell iFi audio on amazon.com (other dealers are prohibited).  They sell at full MSRP, but ship product into amazon and have them act as fulfilment vendor.... amazon takes a *big* cut of the sale price to do that... but given they are supposed to only sell at full MSRP, it ends up being about the same price to them after the fees as selling direct to dealers... at least that is my opinion based on looking into the fee structure to sell as an affiliate on amazon...  now that amazon charges sales tax for sales in NC, I'm at least not competing with them for local customers that want to showroom me and then get product sold to them with no sales tax charged by buying it online from an out of state source......
Shane Sangster

Offline ejk

• Did I say no dropouts ?

sorry... my copy and paste failure... it's a pair of T-5 demos...  I copied and pasted the row for T-9 and changed price but not model number description...

Advertising error. I'll take the T9 at the cheaper price . Customer is always right  :rofl:

Only kidding
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline tmazz

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
  • Just basking in the glow of my tubes.....

Advertising error. I'll take the T9 at the cheaper price . Customer is always right  :rofl:

Only kidding

Hey, can't blame a guy for trying.  :lol:
Remember, it's all about the music........

• Nola Boxers
• Sunfire True SW Super Jr (2)
• McIntosh MC 275
• ARC SP-9
• VPI HW-19 Mk IV/SDS/SME IV/Soundsmith Carmen Mk II ES
• Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC/Rasp Pi Roon Endpoint
• DigiBuss/TWL PC&USB/MIT Cables

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant

charles

sale pending at the moment to one of the NY crew up there ;)  I'll let you know if it falls through..

the US distributor reserves the right to sell iFi audio on amazon.com (other dealers are prohibited).  They sell at full MSRP, but ship product into amazon and have them act as fulfilment vendor.... amazon takes a *big* cut of the sale price to do that... but given they are supposed to only sell at full MSRP, it ends up being about the same price to them after the fees as selling direct to dealers... at least that is my opinion based on looking into the fee structure to sell as an affiliate on amazon...  now that amazon charges sales tax for sales in NC, I'm at least not competing with them for local customers that want to showroom me and then get product sold to them with no sales tax charged by buying it online from an out of state source......

Thanks Shane. I knew I should not have talked about i it  :duh.

charles
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Shane, I've e-mailed you and PM'd you here... where you be at!?!

SN
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline hometheaterdoc

Sorry.... latest super virus from the little guy that he brought home from the cesspool of germs otherwise known as daycare... I've been down for the count the last few days unable to get out of bed.... I swear the sicknesses he brings home are getting worse instead of better... Sorry!  Just replied to you...

Shane Sangster

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
Sorry.... latest super virus from the little guy that he brought home from the cesspool of germs otherwise known as daycare... I've been down for the count the last few days unable to get out of bed.... I swear the sicknesses he brings home are getting worse instead of better... Sorry!  Just replied to you...

Feel better Shane.

charles

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L