Author Topic: FS: Top of the line Symphonia 7R macassar ebony hand rubbed piano finish  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Clearwave

• Seeking Help
    • Clearwave Loudspeaker Design
Please visit: www.clearwavespeakers.com for more info:

Here's the new cabinets for the Symphonia 7R with our hand polished piano finish that is used on the finest pianos available.  The 7R starts at $4695.00 in waterfall bubinga, curly walnut/maple.  Exotic veneer and piano finishes are extra cost because of the time involved.  I'm very pleased to be working with some top notch cabinet furniture makers, and I'll soon be working out of their 10,000sqft state-of-the-art facility.

Enjoy!

Coming next..... Symphonia 7R and 72R in waterfall bubinga.  I can't wait.  Lets build yours next!  Our turn around times are very reasonable for the quality offered to our clients.

Best Regards,

Jed
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:18:18 PM by Clearwave »
Clearwave Loudspeaker Design  www.clearwavespeakers.com

Offline Clearwave

• Seeking Help
    • Clearwave Loudspeaker Design
Re: FS: Top of the line Symphonia 7R macassar ebony hand rubbed piano finish
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
I forgot to list a few features included in the low price (standard equipment):
RAAL Amorphous Core (OEM only) tweeter built to our specifications with non resonant aluminum custom faceplate
Clarity Cap MR in signal path-- all poly crossover and heavy air core inductors from ERSE
Accuton 7" midbass with resonance control
2" thick baffle and multiple bracing makes for a cabinet built like a tank
5 degree slant back to align acoustic centers of drivers
Custom aluminum trim and binding post plate with copper Cardas binding posts
Tube amplifier friendly
Minimalistic crossover design yet flat impedance that doesn't vary more than a couple ohms from 100hz on up
Flat frequency response on and off axis... graphs emailed on request

We're very proud of this design.  It has gone through years of refinement, panels of listeners, and many iterations to become what we have now. 

Thanks for your interest!  Dealer inquires welcome.  PM or email me for more info.

Jed
Clearwave Loudspeaker Design  www.clearwavespeakers.com