Author Topic: SOLD!! Thanks!  (Read 3633 times)

Offline hometheaterdoc

• Obsessively Audiophilic
SOLD!! Thanks!
« on: June 19, 2012, 07:24:10 AM »
SOLD!! Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:04:14 PM by hometheaterdoc »
Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
SOLD!! Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 07:50:16 AM »

:twisted:  Daddy is selling all his audio toys so he can play with me instead!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:04:31 PM by hometheaterdoc »

Offline hometheaterdoc

SOLD!! Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 09:01:16 AM »
not entirely :)  I'll still have plenty of toys... just not as many as before and in smaller spaces than before... keeping stuff out in the open where he'll eventually run over it with a Tonka truck or otherwise fling it around the room is something I'm already trying to mitigate....

I may be getting ahead of myself and he turns out to be a little angel that allows me to go back to the level of responsiveness and customer service I expect of myself... it's hard to see that right now, though when I haven't slept in over 24 hours because he decided to go on a clusterfeeding spell last night....... he's already flung his pacifier nearly 20 feet across a room and kicked a toy nearly 15 feet.  I'm scared of what may happen when he gains some motor control and isn't 12 pounds and 2 months old anymore.  If he's anything at all like I was when I was a kid, nothing in the house is safe......
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:04:44 PM by hometheaterdoc »
Shane Sangster

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
SOLD!! Thanks!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 11:34:55 AM »
Shane,   Great to see you back online again!   Hey, another 18+ years, and you're home free!

I tried a PS Audio power plant a number of years back and, well, just wasn't all that impressed.  For you to get excited about these speaks volumes.   Can't pursue it right now but I'm sure it'll be a great deal for someone!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:04:54 PM by hometheaterdoc »

Offline hometheaterdoc

Sale Pending....
Shane Sangster

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Response Audio
SOLD!! Thanks!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 10:37:56 AM »
keeping stuff out in the open where he'll eventually run over it with a Tonka truck or otherwise fling it around the room is something I'm already trying to mitigate....

I feel for you Shane. I was in the same boat except I had twins so double the trouble and my wife worked (and still does) second shift. That's when the business left the house. That was 14 years ago.

They grow up fast. Spend every moment you can with them but don't forget to give youself some time as well.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:05:04 PM by hometheaterdoc »
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
Custom Vacuum Tube Deaign
www.ResponseAudioNY.com

Offline sleepyguy24

SOLD!! Thanks!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 11:44:20 AM »
Sale Pending....

That was fast. Shane's price was insane for the P5. I wish it was going to me but alas it is not. Glad you were able to sell it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:05:17 PM by hometheaterdoc »