Author Topic: Arion Hybrid Class "D" Mono Blocks  (Read 2840 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Arion Hybrid Class "D" Mono Blocks
« on: March 21, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »
    All broken in and ready for free in home demo in the NYC Tri-State area.
    500W/ch at 8ohms and almost doubled into 4ohm load with a signal to noise ratio of 119db. Input impedance is 200k with an input sensitivity of 1.8V. A  6H30 is used as the input . The class "D" module and power supply used are custom made for each ampby Arion. No off the shelf B&O module. JPS internal wiring  and much more. Built like a tank.
    Priced to sell. For a limited time our indroductry price $4500 a pair.
    Contact me personally at rollo14@verizon.net for a free in home demo.  www.analysisaudio.com/arion.php for more info and photo.

charles
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:38:17 AM by rollo »
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Arion Hybrid Class "D" Mono Blocks
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 07:18:54 AM »
  The Arions are now available with Duelund CAST output caps and a new power supply wiring harness. New amps will include wiring harness upgrade for no additional money.
   The Duelund CAST upgrade is way beyond our expectations. These caps are game changers.
    Call for a demo and experience it for yourself.  If you get down to DC audiofest come in the Triode Wire Labs room for a listen with GTAudio Works speakers. List price $7500 with Duelund, $6000 with Cardas caps.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.