Author Topic: sold sold sold... Thanks!!  (Read 7609 times)

Offline hometheaterdoc

• Obsessively Audiophilic
sold sold sold... Thanks!!
« on: January 19, 2007, 07:44:05 AM »
Everyone,

Hello to everyone at the new AudioNervosa site!  I'm pulling over my latest ad from the other place and putting it here.  I've still got a number of pieces that are looking for a new home.  Exceptional prices on some great gear.....  I need the showroom floor space.  So get them while they're hot :)

ALL SOLD!!!  Thanks!

More to come.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at sales @ hometheaterdoc.com or call (919)  632  -  2569.  Take care!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 09:52:06 AM by hometheaterdoc »
Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......

zybar

Massive demo and inventory clearance sale....
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 11:59:28 AM »
Man, if I hadn't just purchased the Vandy 5A's I would be all over the Freemonts.  Does that price include the stands as well?

Must resist...

George

Offline hometheaterdoc

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 01:02:50 PM »
George,

Yes, it includes the stands.  You can't buy the speakers without the stands.  They are sold as a package from the manufacturer.  

It may not be obvious from the photos, but the bottom of the stand that is facing up has the same color matched inserts in them as the sides of the speakers, etc.  It's a very nice look.

Honestly, I'm shocked these speakers haven't sold yet.  It's a great deal and where else can you buy these speakers for thousands below dealer cost including delivery to your door?? :)
Shane Sangster

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:45:55 PM »
I heard the Escalante's in Sound by Singer when I was in NYC... I asked how much and they quoted me retail... something in the 5-digit range... I said yeah, but you'll do better than that, right?  they said, "why would we? they're brand new and sound great!"

I had no response for that but if SBS is selling at retail or very close to it... this is a real deal.  Plus, they do sound good!

They had a very nice, natural sound to me in a mid-to-large-sized room.  I was surprised by the impact, detail and realism.  They were still new and sounded like they needed more break-in, though.... and the salesman said they'd only had them a day or so.

Anyway, great deal... Go get 'em.

-C
I really enjoy listening to music.

zybar

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 01:51:07 PM »
Stop tempting me...

My wife would kill me.

George

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 02:10:01 PM »
I can't help it... he's selling them for less than you'd get trading them in...  :shock:

:twisted:
I really enjoy listening to music.

lonewolfny42

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 09:50:23 PM »
At RMAF the Fremont's were matched up with the Butler MONAD amps....they really sounded good together....in fact, the best I ever heard the Butler's sound. Their very good speakers..... 8)

zybar

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 05:46:14 AM »
Quote from: "lonewolfny42"
At RMAF the Fremont's were matched up with the Butler MONAD amps....they really sounded good together....in fact, the best I ever heard the Butler's sound. Their very good speakers..... 8)

Funny Chris, I didn't feel the same way.  It was good, but nothing special.

The best I have heard the Butler's was with Lou's speakers at the first RMAF.   In fact, that was the best I have heard the Daedalus speakers...

George

lonewolfny42

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 08:29:56 AM »
Quote from: "zybar"

The best I have heard the Butler's was with Lou's speakers at the first RMAF.   In fact, that was the best I have heard the Daedalus speakers...

George
George....I got to the room on Sunday, along with Captain Humble (he has a few photo's in his AC gallery).
Speaking with the guy running the demo, he had said they had a problem with something Friday and part of Saturday (equipment problem-forgot what), and now (Sunday), everything was really sounding good.....which it was. 8)

Chris

Offline hometheaterdoc

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 08:32:18 AM »
Quote from: "zybar"

George

Remember that you didn't hear the setup on Sunday (at least I think I remember you posting that on audio circle).... that room sounded like crap the first couple days.  By the end of the weekend, it was really coming into its own.... the source was still suspect and the room was awful, but the amp and speakers were really starting to shine....

I know $10K is a big chunk of change.... but these things are definitely worth the asking price and then some..... someone is going to get a screaming deal....
Shane Sangster

zybar

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 09:57:47 AM »
Shane,

I agree it is a killer deal - somebody is going to be very lucky.

George

Hantra

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »
If they were BMW Laguna Seca Blue I'd buy them on principle.   :lol:

Offline Rob Babcock

• Seeking Help
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 08:52:26 PM »
I have a question for you, Shane.  Check your PM. :)