Author Topic: HUGE SALE! Get up to 25% off your purchase with trade-ins.  (Read 2701 times)

Niteshade

HUGE SALE! Get up to 25% off your purchase with trade-ins.
« on: January 17, 2011, 05:57:27 AM »
Up to 25% can be deducted from the purchase price of any new item until March 16th, 2011!

For example, if an item is $1,000.00 and your trade(s) is worth $250.00 (or 25% of $1,000), then you pay $750.00.

Acceptable trades:

1] Amplifiers (Tube amps dead or alive!!!)
2] Preamplifiers
3] Speakers
4] Turntables
5] Amateur Radio (HAM) equipment
6] Computers no more than 2 years old & wiped clean. Must include OS or recovery materials!
7] Flat Panel displays, no more than 4 years old. (Watch out for freight charges & packing must be great!)

Other items may be accepted as well, please ask. If you have something worth more than 25%, it can be used but that is up to you. Sometimes I may be able to  make an exception and offer more.

Unacceptable items:
1] Controversial upgrade gadgets
2] Cables of any kind
3] Power conditioners, UPS
4] CRT's
5] Dirty/Smelly items

Your tade-in value is based on the average selling price on Audiogon or Ebay and is determined by its operation and physical appearance. You will be happy with the trade! I never had anybody who was not. We BOTH have to be happy or it's not worth it.

Please email for more information: cnyhpc@gmail.com

Offline topround

• Audio Neurotic
  • Life without Bach, would be a mistake
Re: HUGE SALE! Get up to 25% off your purchase with trade-ins.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 04:12:56 PM »
sounds like you are opening up a pawn shop!
System consists of an amp a preamp, 2 speakers a turntable and a phono preamp, Also some cables and power cords and a really cheap cd player.

Niteshade

Re: HUGE SALE! Get up to 25% off your purchase with trade-ins.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 06:10:30 AM »
Lol....no pawn shop.

I run a computer business and enjoy trying out various kinds of equipment. On top of that, especially with the audio equipment, much of it can be improved and resold.