Group Therapy > NY Audio Rave

October Rave on the 24th

(1/6) > >>

mfsoa:
This feels a little weird, but I guess this is the place for it now-

Rave on the 24th, Hunterdon County NJ.

I'll get the directions out to the Yahoo group one of these days.

My usual warnings:

2 big dogs and two cats. Pop that Benadryl if you need to.

We live down a 1/2 mile of dirt road, so no Ferraris please. My neighbor has done a good job w/ many of the potholes but there are some spots that require care. Maybe Ed can get here early and shuttle people from the road in his pick-up! (Kidding - just be careful)

Two rooms for audio. Smaller  dedicated 2-ch and larger 6.1 home theater w/ in-wall speakers. We can set up whatever systems we want in the HT room. Anyone have anything they want to hear? As described on AC my current TV is fubar'ed and I have fingers crossed that my new plasma will be here in time for some Bluray concert discs or movie clips so I may put out a call for BR material

A question - At Toprounds Rave there was a fellow that owns a shop in PA - He is a Harbeth dealer - Does anyone remember his/his store's name? He might advertize regularly on Agon, I'll have to check.
Is it Bkonig / Transparent Music Systems?

-Mike

topround:
Joe JBtrio knows him, his name was Barry
he carried the Playback designs cd player,,nice guy, would be great to invite him.

Mike

Mariusz:
Hi Mike(s)
Please forward your address via email. I would like to attend even if I have to go down and dirty.

Best
Mariusz :-P

Deton Nation:
So far I think the Long Island (4x)(x being the x factor, which is the Liz King) will not be attending. Mike YOU are awesome, and a genuine guy whom I like. OK Stop crying, here let me  pinch the nipples ahh better, at least stranger ;) Which is better in my book. Its about 2.5 hours from here... Perhaps we need a shot of Satfrat. :)

Mike

Of course if Bob drives and I can sit in the back seat with grey poupon and yell "Pouoooopon" out the window for 2 hours. Im there.
Have fun guys!!!!!!!!

topround:
I volunteer Bob to drive, he has navigation in that leather cruiser, and the suspension is so plush in that car that you could perform circumsicions in the backseat. If you had to :rofl:
You guys have to come..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version