Author Topic: Who's hosting the next Rave  (Read 14499 times)

Offline ejk

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Did I say no dropouts ?
Re: Who's hosting the next Rave
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2023, 02:58:27 AM »
who wants to visit Florida?

I'm in. Plan on the Palm Coast sometime in June, but willing to go earlier

Happy New Year, gang!  I come around here not so often, so missed much.  WOW, you have a place in Palm Coast?  I had a house there, but the agent wasn't doing a good job, so I sold it.  Can't join you.... Ha!!!!!

Hope to see you guys soon around here for the next rave!

Shek

No I don't. Just visiting some friends
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline ejk

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2023, 03:04:09 AM »

Happy New Year, gang!  I come around here not so often, so missed much.  WOW, you have a place in Palm Coast?  I had a house there, but the agent wasn't doing a good job, so I sold it.  Can't join you.... Ha!!!!!

Shek

Shek no more Raves obviously. Looks like Tupperware parties. Everyone's been crying for Raves the past few years and you try to do a startup everyone runs the other way. Even AN is dead. Morons start trouble chase members away, nothing to do with have to having a thick skin. Even the chasers don't post here that often unless they have a chance to insult another member.
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline Barry (NJ)

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2023, 05:48:34 PM »
I'm thinking early March.
Anyone up for a visit?
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline goldlizsts

• Let Music Pass!
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2023, 06:32:47 PM »
I'm thinking early March.
Anyone up for a visit?

Hey Barry,

If it happens, I can come around.  I've seen your place when I dropped off those 45s....  I have a high school friend up beyond your place a little (Ho-Ho-Kus), so I can surprise him when I come around.  Last time I saw you, I also went to a place like a museum around there, except it was closed (kind of out of business?).....

Shek

Offline Barry (NJ)

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2023, 06:25:04 AM »
Hey Barry,

If it happens, I can come around.  I've seen your place when I dropped off those 45s....  I have a high school friend up beyond your place a little (Ho-Ho-Kus), so I can surprise him when I come around.  Last time I saw you, I also went to a place like a museum around there, except it was closed (kind of out of business?).....

Shek

Will do Shek.
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2023, 10:55:26 AM »

Shek

Shek no more Raves obviously. Looks like Tupperware parties. Everyone's been crying for Raves the past few years and you try to do a startup everyone runs the other way. Even AN is dead. Morons start trouble chase members away, nothing to do with have to having a thick skin. Even the chasers don't post here that often unless they have a chance to insult another member.

Let them go no loss. Then we have the "Quiter's" who leave over non tolerance of others views and opinions. As I said no loss.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline TopRound‎

• Certifiable
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2023, 02:01:37 PM »
You have to make this fun...it's a hobby, not a job or a religion, its boys playing with their stereos.
 AC in the beginning use to be so much fun, I would laugh so hard at some of the comments and pictures, it was hilarious and very very popular. AC doesn't look anything like what is was. Now its all about being PC and not offending any of the people in any other circle because  the sponsors who pay the owner don't want it to be a fun place, just a place to spread their schtick about their products.
God forbid two circles intersect!! what would happen?  Transectional circles oh my!

The raves were a blast because no one got offended, we all ate drank bullshitted and laughed

I think as we get older and the days left dwindle it is all the more reason to laugh and have fun

We goofed on each other at the raves, all in good fun, because we became good friends

So make the rave about fun and not about selling things and it will all work out, we are still boys playing with stereo's but we are big boys, intersectional circles don't scare us...
Please no balloons at the rave.
System: Nothing....gave it all up, but building a few things for my kids...vinyl, tubes and Gan Fet!

Offline ejk

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2023, 07:07:43 AM »

Shek

Let them go no loss. Then we have the "Quiter's" who leave over non tolerance of others views and opinions. As I said no loss.

charles

Yea that's it. Pretty much a F*** Y** to all the relationships you've built over the years.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2023, 09:09:15 AM »
  We did have fun and got quite a crowd. Food was great as well.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline goldlizsts

• Let Music Pass!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2023, 10:39:05 AM »
So, guys, this pandemic has done much to make us docile, bored....sleepy..... I recently discovered YouTube... not as high-fidelity as you guys are... but, I found some enjoyable and relaxing music to "kill" time.... Being Chinese, so I'm being selfish, dumping this on you - ENJOY perhaps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuDK83DaEDg&t=4492s&ab_channel=%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E4%B9%90%E5%99%A8-TraditionalChineseMusic

:drool: :thumb: :rofl: :lol: