« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 11:17:04 AM »
...so, what's the next step?

If less than $150, should we PM biglou?

thanks,

WEEZ

biglou

Re: xrcd
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 05:20:33 PM »
good news. the offer will extend to anything at elusivedisc that IS NOT already on sale. thus, any order over 150 dollars will receive 10% off plus free shipping. this includes LPs, xrcds, and all gear not already on sale. when you place an order thru their website, put "xrcd deal" in the message box. or if you call in your order ask for bob. tell them that you are buying with the deal arranged by tyler. i'll let them know to start expecting orders.

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2007, 05:58:50 PM »
Tyler, that's awesome.   Thanks!

Is there a timeframe on this? 

biglou

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2007, 07:04:59 PM »
obviously it cant be forever. i imagine a week to ten days... i'll see if it can go thru Sept 1. i'll try and finalize all details tomorrow and post a summary then.
cheers

ps: there's some damn nice TTs and gear there. i wish i was a little more flush!

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2007, 07:30:09 PM »
It is a nice store. I'm gonna have to look this over carefully!! WEEZ, that AQ tonearm!! I know you don't need it, but I've been looking at it, but no TT to put it on -   :duh

Thanks Tyler. This is a great group buy, pick anything you want!! I love it!

biglou

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2007, 08:17:31 PM »
okay, just heard from Bob. deal is thru Aug 31st.
1. open only to AN members, and all website items not on sale are eligible
2. only orders over $150 will receive the 10% off plus free s/h
3. no orders will go thru me, all will go directly to www.elusivedisc.com
4. only items that are not on sale are applied to the 150 dollar sum, and only items not on sale will be eligible for the discount.
5. WHEN PLACING THE ORDER PUT "XRCD DEAL" IN THE MESSAGE BOX & complete the sale. when you submit the purchase, the discounts wont show, the sales are actually processed by hand and you will see the discount on the receipt that is emailed to you.
happy shopping,
tyler

biglou

Acoustic Sounds Jazz Series 45s
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2007, 08:59:25 PM »
the Analogue Production Fantasy 45 LPs are awesome and never sell below their listed price. i highly recommend them. getting them at 10% and free shipping is the best anywhere short of being friends with Chad.

other good LPs:
the Groove Note Lps are pretty good, especially the ray brown and gene harris LPs

Offline bpape

• Audio Neurotic
  • Sensible Sound Solutions
    • Owner - Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2007, 04:19:06 AM »
OK.  Not to be difficult - but what if we have an order that's not $150?  There's no 'group buy' then on this?  < $150 is just 10% but no free shipping?  No discount?

Bryan
I am serious... and don't call me Shirley

biglou

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 08:47:28 AM »
the discount only applies to orders of 150 or more, thats the catch.

Offline bpape

• Audio Neurotic
  • Sensible Sound Solutions
    • Owner - Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2007, 08:56:25 AM »
Understand.  The original topic was a GROUP buy.  What I'm asking is that have we now changed this so each individual must purchase at least $150 or is there still a group going together in addition to the larger individual orders?

Bryan
I am serious... and don't call me Shirley

biglou

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2007, 09:25:44 AM »
its not really a group buy anymore. its just a discount for us on orders over 150 dollars and lasting until Aug 31st.

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 09:59:07 AM »
OK.... So, does anyone want to volunteer for doing a group buy for a few orders?
I really enjoy listening to music.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2007, 12:56:47 PM »
If there wasn't a "group," then the individual discount might not have happened.  I like this kind of group buy :) No middle-man needed!

WEEZ

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2007, 01:48:07 PM »
Hey Rich,

Yup, the PT-9. Bought one a month ago. Just in case...well, you know :lol:

I don't think I am ready to drop $150; so, if anyone wants to gang-up with me, send me a PM.

WEEZ

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 06:54:48 AM »
Tyler... just want to make sure I do this right... 'XRCD DEAL' does not work in the Promotional Code box.   The only message box I see is a text box for shipping & packing instructions - is that where I should put it?

Also, if anyone wants to piggyback an under $150 order on mine and willing to pick it your order up from me (I'm live in Durham, NC and work in RTP),  I'd be glad to include it so you can get the 10% discount and free shipping.

Thanks again!