Author Topic: Grover Cables Demo Tour Guidelines: Please Read!  (Read 13143 times)

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Grover Cables Demo Tour Guidelines: Please Read!
« on: April 08, 2007, 05:48:05 PM »
Hey y'all!
I will be the secretary for this demo tour, as I want to design an official demo tour program for AN and this will help me work through the sharp edges in real time. I will watch this thread for questions or PM me if you need personal attention. My primary goal is returning Grover's cables to him in perfect condition. My second goal is to help everyone enjoy their time with the cables so that you decide to buy a handful of them and maximize MY discount! :D

Here are the guidelines for this first AN demo tour:

If you want to be on the tour, please email the following information to
GroverGB@audionervosa.com before this Friday, 4/13. There will be a maximum 20 participants for this tour, that will make it very long indeed and will delay the group buy by a few months!

Please email your:
1. AN username
2. REAL name
3. Shipping address, with ZIP+4
4. Phone number
5. Email address

On 4/14 I will post a trip itinerary that minimizes shipping cost and travel time. Everyone will pay for the shipping/insurance cost to send to the next person.

Listen to the cables and pass it on as quickly as possible. You only need one night to get a feel if they are right for you. The price is very low given the performance level, so this is just to "make sure." Shipping should take 2-3 days. So 20 people at 4 days each is still 3 months! Some of us are ready order now! Let's keep it rolling!

Use double boxing or otherwise pack them very carefully. I will  post the insurance amount you should buy with the itinerary.

Gentleman's agreement: If the package is lost or destroyed when you are the sender, you should be the point man in recovering it or filing claims for reimbursement. If the package is received with contents destroyed or missing, you as the recipient should work with the sender to work the system for Grover's speedy reimbursement.

When you send it, receive it, or have any status update on the package, please post here so we all know what's going on and when to expect arrival. Please post your tracking numbers too.

The package will ship from NC on 4/14. Have fun!! Don't forget to write your review! That's gonna be fun!

Big Thanks to Grover for loaning yet more cables to this effort.

Rich

shep

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 02:35:48 AM »
Thanks for the grunt work Rich. Since I can't hear them I'm counting on your(s) ears!

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 10:57:14 PM »
Just signed up for the demo tour. Hoping this is the poor man's version of Jim's Indra's......  :wink:
Nick
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
Photo of Cables
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 01:44:31 PM »
We didn't have a shot of the latest cables... and I had some nice afternoon sun this afternoon... so here's the latest version from Grover:

I really enjoy listening to music.

arthurs

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 06:31:23 PM »
Wow, nice photography work Carl!  Can't say these aren't good looking cables I guess....