Author Topic: Clarity Labs Harvest II interconnect tour  (Read 7026 times)

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Response Audio
Clarity Labs Harvest II interconnect tour
« on: November 05, 2010, 06:03:14 PM »
Greetings,
 As somehow got started in another thread, we are going to send along some Clarity Labs Harvest II interconnects on tour. The first tour is starting right here in New York so I think a West Coast tour would be in order as well.

http://www.responseaudio.com/clarityllabs.htm

Rules are simple:

Send me your personal contact information in a PM
 Cables will travel by first come-first serve (unless two member are real close)
 Listen to them for about a week
 Send them along to the next person

If you like them, a new pair will be offered to you (AN members only) at $99 a pair up to 1M.
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
Custom Vacuum Tube Deaign
www.ResponseAudioNY.com

evan1

Re: Clarity Labs Harvest II interconnect tour
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 01:49:20 PM »
Did anyone else get in on this tour ? Guys this is a very good cable at a great price! Gives me lots of air around instruments, good bass and highs.Nice delicate sound. I got rid if my Grover SX cables for these and they are well worth it.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 02:34:38 PM »
Hey there's the review!

Better than Grover SX, that's a nice compliment. Are they as "brainy" as the Grovers (hyper detailed?)  Bass ballsy and clear? Thanks

evan1

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 02:54:18 PM »
Hey there's the review!

Better than Grover SX, that's a nice compliment. Are they as "brainy" as the Grovers (hyper detailed?)  Bass ballsy and clear? Thanks

Actually, copper works better in my system. Grover uses 3 metals. The harvest II has more life.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:48:21 PM by evan1 »

evan1

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »
Hey there's the review!

Better than Grover SX, that's a nice compliment. Are they as "brainy" as the Grovers (hyper detailed?)  Bass ballsy and clear? Thanks

Actually, copper works better in my system. Grover uses 3 metals. The harvest II have more life.

Also if something doesn't wow me form the start I get rid of it fast. So the fact I kept them is something.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 03:27:28 PM »
More life, that's pretty impressive too. Thanks

Black Sand Cable

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 06:13:50 PM »
Greetings,
 As somehow got started in another thread, we are going to send along some Clarity Labs Harvest II interconnects on tour. The first tour is starting right here in New York so I think a West Coast tour would be in order as well.

http://www.responseaudio.com/clarityllabs.htm

Rules are simple:

Send me your personal contact information in a PM
 Cables will travel by first come-first serve (unless two member are real close)
 Listen to them for about a week
 Send them along to the next person

If you like them, a new pair will be offered to you (AN members only) at $99 a pair up to 1M.

If a pair ever works it's way up to the Great White North, I would love to hear them. I have been looking for awhile now for a good manufacture of speaker cables and ic's to promote up here.....that doesn't make a power cord!  :rofl:

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Response Audio
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 06:20:25 PM »
Interesting. We once had a distributor/dealer in Canada for Clarity Labs that did quite well with them but then got out of retail a while back.

Send me your shipping address and I will get a pair or two of the Harvest II out to you.  Oh... by the way. Have no worries, I have no desire to get back into manufacturing power cords. :thumb: Simply don't have that kind of time these days
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
Custom Vacuum Tube Deaign
www.ResponseAudioNY.com