Author Topic: Zu Audio House Party - Princeton, NJ - Jan 16th, 2010  (Read 7440 times)

Offline shadowlight

Zu Audio House Party - Princeton, NJ - Jan 16th, 2010
« on: November 14, 2009, 10:24:31 PM »
Zu Audio are bring their tour to Princeton, NJ on Jan 16th, 2010.  If you would like to attend please send email message to Ron at Zu audio (ron@zuaudio.com).

http://www.zuaudio.com/tour.html

Offline shadowlight

Re: Zu Audio House Party - Princeton, NJ - Jan 16th, 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 05:56:42 PM »
 :thumb:

ltr317

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »
I emailed Ron yesterday.  Will he send a reply confirmation? 

Paul

Offline shadowlight

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »
I emailed Ron yesterday.  Will he send a reply confirmation? 

Paul

Hi Paul,

My understanding is that he will be sending out information as we get closer.  I will find out for sure once I talk to him after the holidays.

Offline shadowlight

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 03:46:48 PM »
For folks who avoid AudioCirle here is what Ron from ZU Audio had to say on AC - http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=72591.msg710324;topicseen#new

Hello from ZU!  We are getting close enough the I can start thinking about putting together the plans for the Zu House Party at Deepak & Chhaya's.  Special thanks to Chhaya for being so gracious and opening her home up for the meet.  The primary goal is to get out and have some fun with music.  As you all know the folks at ZU LOVE music!  So please bring your main squeeze, best friend, or sons and daughters and help introduce the next generation to our passion for sharing music. I love it when there is a great mix of people, ages, and best of all genders!  I have 2 pair of Essence but don't know if we need both and I also may be able to bring a prototype of a new speaker we are working on...I will have to get the approval first, we are still making some small tweaks to the product.  I have a variety of hardward that I can bring including some 2A3s monoblocks, Pass Labs XA 30.5, Peachtree Audio Nova, a variety of pre-amps, maybe a RM-10, Esoteric CD player, and a Zu Denon 103 cartridge. The only problem is I'm not sure if I have access to a turntable that I would consider portable.  That being said, anyone that has gear they want to bring and hook up is fine by me.  We hope to have at least 2 rigs (maybe 3) set up for listening.  I will also bring my tunes... some CDs but an iMac that is loaded.  We can use the Nova for a DAC as well as an integrated amp.  By the way we WILL be offering the Essence/Nova deal to all attendees. Ask me for details later if your interested.  I will send out an agenda as we get closer to the event!  Any suggestions or comments are welcome!

Ron - ZuGuy

Offline shadowlight

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »
Anyone have any objection to Indian food or any allergies that I need to be mindful off?  If yes, please let me know and I will try to arrange something different.

Thanks

Offline Barry (NJ)

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 09:23:02 PM »
mmm... love me some curry and nan!!!
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline shadowlight

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 06:31:05 AM »
 :beer:

Offline Barry (NJ)

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 06:28:56 PM »
Many thanks to Deepak & Chhaya for hosting a great rave! Also thanks to Ron for bringing out the Zu Audio Essence speakers for us all to hear. They may not be the perfect speaker, but the Zu Essence does get the essence of live music across.
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 08:09:17 AM »
Sorry I missed it. Sounds like all had a good time.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.