Author Topic: Goooo Jets!!!!!  (Read 4318 times)

Deton Nation

Goooo Jets!!!!!
« on: October 12, 2009, 10:30:42 AM »
Hopefully Sanchez is on point and they Actually have some kind of running game. And plz dont run Jones up the middle. I know it, you know it, they know it.
Thnx.
Mike

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Goooo Jets!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:44:41 AM »
The ol 2 runs and a pass routine. big game for Jets tonight. Miami is winless so far and will be playing like the playoffs. The jets coming off a loss will be gunning for the win. hopefully they will NOT get to psyched up too much they they did last week and just made some dumb mistakes.
   Well the Stella is on ice dressed in green and white and ready for some football. ENJOY the game.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Deton Nation

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 10:24:42 AM »
Id like to say Go Jets! but maybe in smaller type this time. hehe..
Mike

Offline djbnh

• Certifiable
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 03:37:33 AM »
Sorry, it was more like, "Woe, oh no!" Jets.  :duh

Looking forward to the Pats-Jets rematch later in the year, should be fun.
“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.”   C.S. Lewis

Deton Nation

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 06:10:07 AM »
ugh... Sanchez is blowing hard. What happened? They looked pretty good, Jones doing an amazing job.. then again a loss. Now they are back to the Jets I remember.
Still my favorite team..

Deton Nation

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 06:11:19 AM »
Dammit Jets.. Dad and I had a big meeting... he seems to chock it up to Sanchez being Green (Rookie), I will only watch the game with one eye open this week, maybe it will be less painful that way!
M

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 06:37:07 AM »
Sanchez is learning that the NFL is NOT USC . Again the play calling is poor at best. What are they thinking. I thought two runs and a pass was history.
  Oh well, we love em anyway.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Deton Nation

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 07:00:15 AM »
VEry frustrating. Especially when you see a team like Miami and the dynamic play calling and creativeness a couple weeks ago.
M