Author Topic: INNUOS Mk 3  (Read 1960 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
INNUOS Mk 3
« on: June 23, 2019, 09:27:29 AM »
  Check out one of the best servers made. The new " Zen 3" series of servers are being used by several major manf at audio shows. Using the Innuos line as a front end by major manf's is a true compliment. From $600 to 15K.
 Check out the line at www.innuos.com

charles
rollo audio

contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Triode Pete

• Industry Participant
  • Strive for Perfection, Settle on Excellence!
    • Link to System Details & Photos
Re: INNUOS Mk 3
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 10:13:41 AM »
  Check out one of the best servers made. The new " Zen 3" series of servers are being used by several major manf at audio shows. Using the Innuos line as a front end by major manf's is a true compliment. From $600 to 15K.
 Check out the line at www.innuos.com

charles
rollo audio

Love my Mk.3 (4 TB SSD version)... Pretty amazing upgrade from my Eric Hider tweaked out Mac Mini with external HD... Even comparing it "side by side" to a $10K CEC belt drive transport (same CD, same DAC), there was no comparison! Not a subtle improvement either! A major upgrade... I really haven't listened to vinyl anymore... It's like "reel to reel" playback without the tape hiss! I always thought upgrading my DAC was the only way to improve digital... not the case for me!

Most significant equipment upgrade for me in twenty years!

I guess it's the dedicated computer, with superb power supply & SSD storage, with fantastic digital error correction, that makes all the difference in the world... Redbook really shines!

My $0.02,
Pete
www.TriodeWireLabs.com
WT Reference/Lyra Titan I
Quadratic Audio MC-1
Custom BorderPatrol preamp with phono & line stage
Innuos Statement Server
BorderPatrol S20 EXD w/EXS PS
Klipschorns - Volti hot-rodded
UberBUSS

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: INNUOS Mk 3
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 08:11:45 AM »
   Thanks Pete nice write up. Used with TWL USB and Spirit IC and HCPC oh my !!

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.