Author Topic: Response Audio to join ACA  (Read 4052 times)

Offline Hugh

• Obsessively Audiophilic
    • Angel City Audio
Response Audio to join ACA
« on: October 22, 2011, 05:54:34 AM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Response Audio Joins ACA Dealer Network
Rancho Cucamonga, CA – October 20, 2011 – Angel City Audio has announced Bill Baker of Response Audio as the newest addition to their dealer network, serving the New England area of the country starting immediately.
Response Audio will carry the ACA line as well as other products distributed by Angel City Audio, currently including Melody Valve Hifi.
The states included in the newly formed territory will be Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
Angel City Audio manufactures a line of Speakers, electronics, and cables, and also serves as the North American distributor for Melody Valve Hifi of Australia.
Hugh Nguyen
info@angelcityaudio.com
909-262-8450
Hugh Nguyen
Angel City Audio
Exclusive Melody US Distributor

Offline etcarroll

• Audio Neurotic
  • spin it!
Re: Response Audio to join ACA
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 06:08:32 AM »
Congrats boys, hope there's some good synergy for all.

Gotta say as a New Englander by birth, now stuck in SE PA., I'm vaguely amused by calling a guy in Endicott, NY the NE rep. I drove up to Bill's shop to pick up my Purity One, it's within spitting distance of the PA border.  :?

Now, when will see a new integrated amp composed of ACA monoblock design with Purity pre elements - and a gaggle of tubes throughout. :thumb:
"...if you want to enjoy your gear, don't listen to anything that might be better."

Offline shadowlight

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 06:38:43 AM »
Congratulation gents.

lonewolfny42

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 02:30:49 PM »
Good news....best of luck guys! :beer:

Offline woofersus

• Certifiable
    • East Street Audio
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 08:30:43 PM »
Congrats boys, hope there's some good synergy for all.

Gotta say as a New Englander by birth, now stuck in SE PA., I'm vaguely amused by calling a guy in Endicott, NY the NE rep. I drove up to Bill's shop to pick up my Purity One, it's within spitting distance of the PA border.  :?

Now, when will see a new integrated amp composed of ACA monoblock design with Purity pre elements - and a gaggle of tubes throughout. :thumb:

Well he does have all the NE states.  It would have been silly not to give him the state he actually lives in. ;)
Tim Evans
East Street Audio
Onix, Melody, & ACA

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 05:26:33 AM »
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Response Audio
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
I am honoered to be working with both Hugh and his other reps. I have met most of them at RMAF the last two years and can see a lasting relationship with the whole crew.

We have the Melody M845 mono blocs in route now which we will pair up with the Purity Reference linestage. :drool: We will have a few pair of great speakers on have. Right now we have the Daedalus Audio Ulysses.

I do have two pair of upper end Audio Note speakers on hand as well and soon you may see other speakers by Hugh becoming available to audition at our new location.

I am really looking forward to the marriage of the Melody Amps with the Purity preamps. I'm back in tube heaven :thumb:
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
Custom Vacuum Tube Deaign
www.ResponseAudioNY.com