Author Topic: Lacuna Coil  (Read 2973 times)

Black Sand Cable

Lacuna Coil
« on: May 04, 2009, 09:50:18 PM »
As most of you know (at least those of you that have been paying attention  :lol:) I like and more or less only listen to the harder side of music.

Anyway, I just gave a listen to Lacuna Coil's new cd Shallow Life. When it was done, I played it again. What an amazing cd! If you like this kind of music this disc is not to be overlooked.

I Like It is my favorite tune off the cd.

You think you're the master, I'm the slave
You think I like it
You don't even know me anyway
That's how I like it
I'm getting ready to move on
But you don't like it
You can kiss your fairy tale away
I like it, like it
How do you like it?

www.lacunacoil.it

http://www.last.fm/music/Lacuna+Coil/_/I+Like+It

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: Lacuna Coil
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 06:15:23 AM »
Nice record. Reminds me of Mozart   :shock: I put it on my wishlist

The whole album is sampled on Amazon

bacobits

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 08:53:21 AM »
Ooooo man, you gotta be kidding!
No offense of course. I'm old.................er

Den
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 08:55:54 AM by bacobits »

Black Sand Cable

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 09:29:50 AM »
I'm old.................er

So am I, but I refuse to give in and listen to music people my age are supposed to listen to.

Hell I just finished buying AC / DC tickets! They are doing an outdoor concert here in August. Not a huge AC/DC fan but I figured what the hell.  :lol:

Before that I'm going to ZZ Top & Aerosmith who are also doing an outdoor show here. I could honestly leave once ZZ Top is done as I cant stand Aerosmith, but the wife likes them so I will have to tough it out.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 09:46:27 AM »
Hey John, that sounds like some fun concerts.   I would love to see Aerosmith, but I could do without ZZTop haha... Some Aerosmith members lived in my hometown of Norwood MA when I was growing up there in 70s/80s. I used to see Tyler in the Whole Foods store in Newton MA in the 90s.  You must be younger than me to like ZZtop better than Aerosmith, who ruled the world in 70s, pre Commodores/EWF.

I'm old too but I was in Target this morning buying Sugarland and looking for new Chris Daughtry. The 20 something stock girl thought I looked a little old for teeniebopper music. That's what my wife likes, trying to finally get around to her mother's day payoff.  I should have asked for Lacuna Coil, but I think Target might have banned it. ;)

I think you just turned into "Audio Neurotic" status 5 bars! for passing 500 posts! Congrats (I think)  :?