Author Topic: Acoustic Revive RR-888  (Read 23415 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Acoustic Revive RR-888
« on: March 13, 2018, 08:27:30 AM »
   If you like what Salt crystal lamps offer in sound improvement these babies take the cake. Do you desire the recording venue in your room ? DONE. Do you like an open sound stage ? DONE.  Do you like presence ? DONE.
   Cleans your air, makes your music sound better, good for your health a no brainer. There are several commercial Shuman Resonaters out there however this one takes the cake for me.
    Even Herbie Hancock uses them after hearing the difference. He stated his piano never sounded that good. He will NOT record without them.
   Good for Herbie good for you. Everyone needs to experience this. Mind boggling. Not a dealer but I wish I was.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
Re: Acoustic Revive RR-888
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:29:35 AM »
Link?
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:53:47 AM »
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 12:21:23 PM »
Link to US importer's website.

Joe Cohen, nice guy!

They make some very cool and effecacious products. The CD treatment machine is amazing, I heard it before and after on a homemade CD-R. They make a outlet bar that is hollowed out billet aluminum filled with tourmaline dust, it is amazing.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 12:21:48 PM »
Thanks Nick. There are alternatives out there less expensive however they would need a bigger wall wart of at least 3A. These devices ARE the real deal for health and sound improvement.
Even the Salt crystal Lamps work. Just need several in room [6]. Clean air to boot oh my!

charles

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 12:24:19 PM »

Joe Cohen, nice guy!

They make some very cool and effecacious products. The CD treatment machine is amazing, I heard it before and after on a homemade CD-R. They make a outlet bar that is hollowed out billet aluminum filled with tourmaline dust, it is amazing.

Thanks Rich That is who I purchased from. Joe is a sweetheart. If anyone wants any AR gear maybe I can help as Joe is a distributor not retailer. BTW you are spot on with CD device. Another good one is the Furutech, both have a VG affect.

charles
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 12:25:53 PM by rollo »

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 03:48:08 PM »

Joe Cohen, nice guy!

Is the CD treatment machine on Joe’s site? I couldn’t find it
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline richidoo

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 05:51:19 PM »
Nope. I guess it went the way of the dodo, and CDs.  :D

Offline dBe

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 10:56:08 PM »
For CD treatment nothing works better than a magnetic tape bulk eraser.

But wait!  CDs are not magnetic says you.  Fact is it is the inks used on the CDs that is.  The most common pigments used contain ferric and ferrous oxides.  They ARE magnetic.

I poo-pooed that whole thing until I tried it for myself with other listeners that had no idea what I was doing.  Most common comment was why did those two CDs sound different when it was actually the same one.  Every (EVERY) person heard the difference.  Photons, those almost massless little critters, are easily moved by magnetic fields.  That is what I did in the semiconductor industry: bending photons and ions with intense magnetic fields down the flight tube of an implanter.  Real physics at work, not voodoo.

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 12:23:59 AM »
For CD treatment nothing works better than a magnetic tape bulk eraser.

But wait!  CDs are not magnetic says you.  Fact is it is the inks used on the CDs that is.  The most common pigments used contain ferric and ferrous oxides.  They ARE magnetic.

I poo-pooed that whole thing until I tried it for myself with other listeners that had no idea what I was doing.  Most common comment was why did those two CDs sound different when it was actually the same one.  Every (EVERY) person heard the difference.  Photons, those almost massless little critters, are easily moved by magnetic fields.  That is what I did in the semiconductor industry: bending photons and ions with intense magnetic fields down the flight tube of an implanter.  Real physics at work, not voodoo.

First time I’ve ever heard an explanation why. I thought it was a static electricity issue. This reminds me I had a Bedini Ultraclarifier many years ago
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline dflee

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 07:59:40 AM »
Iv'e Seen the D-stat (that little gun thing) and have thought about getting one. Not sure if it would do any good.
How does one get their paws on a magnetic tape bulk eraser. Is this a one time shot or do you
need to redo every so often? Guess I could just send the 400+ cds to you Dave and when could
ya get back to me?
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline dflee

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 09:00:26 AM »
Also meant to ask what does the RR888 run price wise?
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline richidoo

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 01:48:06 PM »
Ripping the CD to a data file solves any real or imagined magnetic problems, static problems, reflective problems, vibration problems, disc error correction, laser diffraction, etc, etc. Leave the physical and all it's problems behind. :)

Reducing jitter and maximizing sample rate offer greater improvement than treating a CD.

Offline _Scotty_

• “Sic transit gloria mundi”
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 03:14:18 PM »
It should be mentioned that you will have better sonic results if the drive you use for ripping has C2 error correction capability. A full explanation of the hows and whys can be found on the Web.
 dBPower amp has the ability to apply C2 error correction if the drive has the capability. EAC can also do this. Error correction is not the same as error interpolation, which is a guess at the missing data. Burst ripping employs interpolation only. Which unfortunately is sometimes the only way to get a rip of damaged or weird CDs.
Scotty
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:21:19 PM by _Scotty_ »