Author Topic: TeleportationTweak long distance audio upgrade  (Read 2859 times)

Offline SteveB

• Seeking Help
TeleportationTweak long distance audio upgrade
« on: August 01, 2007, 09:56:36 AM »
In our pursuit of our personal definition of audio nirvana we have to be open minded right? This might be a good experiment for a G2G setting ? We all chip in for the auction and try it out at the next G2G! What do you think Rich?

Geoffkait
  Machina dynamica TeleportationTweak long distance audio upgrade

Teleportation Tweak

Description
This is a $1 No Reserve Auction for Machina Dynamica's Teleportation Tweak, our brand new product. This extraordinary product is an advanced communications technique developed by Machina Dynamica for upgrading audio systems over the phone.

The winning bidder will call Machina Dynamica; during the phone call the Teleportation Tweak is performed by sending a series of "signals" over the phone line. The time required for the tweak is about 30 seconds.

The teleportation Tweak works independently of distance and mode of telephone signal transmission. The customer can call Machina Dynamica on either landline phone or cell phone. The Teleportation Tweak is effective anywhere in the world.

new!! - Customer in Germany comments: "Hallo Geoff Kait, this tweak is really amazing! I have no idea how it works, but it works. My high resolution equipment, which is heavily tuned and working fantastically, broke new ground. My Kharma loudspeakers are singing like never before. Everything is faster, with more open stage, more music, less analytical. This tweak is even stronger than the two "Clever Little Clocks" I own. Please tell me: How does it work? What is happening in my house?!"

The Teleportation Tweak is instantaneous; system improvements will be immediately audible. For ease of A/Bing the Teleportation Tweak, the system should be turned on and warmed up prior to the telephone call.

More info on Teleportation Tweak at:

www.machinadynamica.com/machina60.htm

We accept Paypal or check/MO

No shipping required :-)

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: TeleportationTweak long distance audio upgrade
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 10:26:38 AM »
I've been accused of being open-minded to the point of gullible, a sucker and and even nuts (by those who know me the best), so I have no resistance to accepting this as being absolutely true. But having fallen for far too many of these type marketing angles over the last 20 years, I think I will have to limit my participation to "innocent bystander" with no financial stake in it. That would otherwise qualify me as 'objective observer' - except that I already admitted to being gullible - oops!

Oh, and because I believe that it might actually do something to my stereo, we will have to hold the upgrade session at your house. hehe  :) But I would not miss that for the world!
Thanks Steve!
Rich