Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

Why power conditioning?

<< < (4/4)

Nick B:
Hi Dave,
I've seen nothing but excellent comments on your products. My current Audio Sensibilty digital cable has lowered the noise floor  significantly and provides great sound. My plan is to replace the AC outlet and then try your Digibuss. That's likely all my budget would allow for power conditioning. So I'm excited at the prospect of further improving the sound this year
Nick

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Nick B on January 30, 2016, 10:15:51 AM ---Hi Dave,
I've seen nothing but excellent comments on your products. My current Audio Sensibilty digital cable has lowered the noise floor  significantly and provides great sound. My plan is to replace the AC outlet and then try your Digibuss. That's likely all my budget would allow for power conditioning. So I'm excited at the prospect of further improving the sound this year
Nick

--- End quote ---
Thank you, Nick.  I try very hard to build great products at a reasonable (too reasonable, probably) that do nothing but work.  That is why my total products returns are < 0.35%.

I'm like every other audiophile on a budget. All I want is for my gear to work and work well.  Hit me with a PM and I'll give you an option on the receptacle.

Dave

Nick B:
Sending PM now
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version