Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

Why power conditioning?

<< < (3/4) > >>

P.I.:

--- Quote from: rollo on January 28, 2016, 08:06:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: P.I. on January 27, 2016, 11:55:08 AM ---Thank you.  AN so far has been a breath of fresh air.  Seems like there are people having fun and sharing it instead of trying to step on the cake.   :thumb: :thumb:

--- End quote ---

I told you so. Great place.

charles

--- End quote ---
Indeed.  Thank you, my friend!

imassarano:
Yes, it feels cosy here :)

poseidonsvoice:
Hi Dave,

Nice to see you here as well. |:D|

I don't post here often, I'm just a lurker, but another bud of mine (Richidoo) does hang out here, so I'll try my best to contribute in a positive manner.

Best,
Anand.

Nick B:

--- Quote from: poseidonsvoice on January 28, 2016, 12:50:11 PM ---Hi Dave,

I don't post here often, I'm just a lurker, but another bud of mine (Richidoo) does hang out here, so I'll try my best to contribute in a positive manner.

Best,
Anand.

Anand,  it's nice to see you here. I always enjoy reading your posts at AC
Nick

--- End quote ---

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Nick B on January 29, 2016, 05:22:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: poseidonsvoice on January 28, 2016, 12:50:11 PM ---Hi Dave,

Best,
Anand.

Anand,  it's nice to see you here. I always enjoy reading your posts at AC
Nick

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Thanks, Nick.  I tried to deliver good advice at AC.  In doing so, I made the mistake of thinking that a sense of humor would be appreciated there.  Unfortunately in this era of political correctness I ran afoul of what was accepted there.

My business is P.I. audio group.  P.I. stands for politically incorrect and was adopted because of the mainstream denial that :

Power cables sound different and make a difference

Power filtration is a necessity

Conventional wisdom is neither conventional nor wisdom

That there are things we do not have the math to derive explanations for in application

and on and on.

I learn new things every day.  A day without an audio epiphany is a day that I slept in or was taking pain meds for my broken body.  I try to share what I have learned, but I do I do not claim to be an ultimate go to reference for anything.  To do so would be the height of arrogance and the depths of stupidity.  I'm just smart enough to know what I do not know... I think.

Read what you will, take it for what it is worth, but do not hesitate to call me on something I have said.  Unlike so many others in this industry I do not now it all. Wish I did.

Please help me to contribute here at AN to provide the best, accurate and fun take on audio that we can   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version